Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone.

Go down

Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone. Empty Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone.

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:50 pm

Sen. Tom Cotton: "I've gotta tell your [FoxNews] viewers, if they're worried about a spy balloon flying across middle America, let me tell them about the TikTok app that they may have on their phone ..."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1622319790592245763
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone. Empty Re: Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone.

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:53 pm

Ban TikTok? Absolutely.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone. Empty Re: Spy balloon in the sky is not as dangerous as the TikTok app on your phone.

Post by Lummy Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:56 pm

If there is one thief in this world with malevence you can be certain of, its chi-coms and their tik-tok.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down