Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ...

2 posters

Go down

Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ... Empty Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ...

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:14 am

... to loiter for days without so much as an explanation to We the People for whom he works as to why he's allowing it. The reason must be that he's working for Xi's communist government.

Get rid of him.

Last edited by Lummy on Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ... Empty Re: Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ...

Post by RV Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:06 am

I wonder how long an American spy balloon would stay up in China?

Why wasn't the balloon shot down immediately upon entering U.S. airspace? Because China got Biden installed in the WH!

Last edited by RV on Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ... Empty Re: Impeach Biden for allowing Chinese spy balloon within US airspace ...

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:03 am

If you shot it down, I wonder how much you could sell it for on eBay ... I would think low six figures and up. That is a huge bounty.

Last edited by Lummy on Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:09 am

You might wonder which is more valuable, Joe Biden or the chink spy balloon you bagged in your back yard for the cost to you of a box of 22 ammo?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:10 am

You'd be eligible for the Entrepeneur of the Year Award.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:35 am

I think it's fake news (filled with hydrogen, ffs), although it's stupid enough to have been hatched by Xi.

Razz

or Biden, either one. They're both on the same "team". Rolling Eyes
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:41 am

Is Xi in the wrong business? LOL.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:29 pm

Lummy wrote:If you shot it down, I wonder how much you could sell it for on eBay ... I would think low six figures and up. That is a huge bounty.

If it would have been shot down by a civilian, the Feds probably would have arrested them, charged them with some weird crime and put them in prison for a long time. After all, the Demented in Chief owes a lot to China for installing him in the WH.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down