Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males

5 posters

Go down

If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males Empty If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:03 am

Mobile Barbershop.... https://wreg.com/news/bright-spot/memphis-mobile-barbershop-provides-safe-space-for-black-men/

Maybe the proprietor is trying to keep them OFF premises.

Ironic. BLack Males.....largest criminal element and we have to listen to how they need safe spaces. THe pussies.

And just yesterday...in our own Electric company monthly mag i read about how black women felt safe in Walking groups to get their exercise rather than doing it on their own. I haven't heard of any black joggers getting raped and assaulted in Central Park lately. I've watched this mag go woke in particular over the last six months.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males Empty Re: If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males

Post by Lummy Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:12 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Mobile Barbershop....   https://wreg.com/news/bright-spot/memphis-mobile-barbershop-provides-safe-space-for-black-men/

Maybe the proprietor is trying to keep them OFF premises.

Ironic.  BLack Males.....largest criminal element and we have to listen to how they need safe spaces.  THe pussies.

And just yesterday...in our own Electric company monthly mag i read about how black women felt safe in Walking groups to get their exercise rather than doing it on their own.  I haven't heard of any black joggers getting raped and assaulted in Central Park lately.     I've watched this mag go woke in particular over the last six months.

Yeah, deep in black Africa ...
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males Empty Re: If anyone deserves a Safe Place it's black Males

Post by Crusader Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:35 pm

Safe from themselves?
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:00 pm

Why? They have all the illegal, unregistered, stolen guns that commit all the crimes.
@Sprintcyclist

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:19 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Why? They have all the illegal, unregistered,  stolen  guns that commit all the crimes.
@Sprintcyclist

I read some time ago in the us that young black males are at most risk from other young black males.

Similar to in islamic countries, muslims feel anxious that other muslims will do them harm MUCH more so that muslims who live in western countries.
muslims are not anxious about christians, jews, hindus, wiccans or whatevers.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:30 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Why? They have all the illegal, unregistered,  stolen  guns that commit all the crimes.
@Sprintcyclist

I read some time ago in the us that young black males are at most risk from other young black males.

Similar to in islamic countries, muslims feel anxious that other muslims will do them harm MUCH more so that muslims who live in western countries.
muslims are not anxious about christians, jews, hindus, wiccans or whatevers.

U.S blacks not only kill each other at exorbitant rates , but have no respect for other races either.
Black on white crime and murder is off the charts and hidden .
Just as much as black on black crime!
There are no government winners in the truth.

You are either naive or a Muslim apologist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:21 am

@Sprintcyclist

Hope Sprinty gets educated. Blacks will still have guns whether guns are illegal or not.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:49 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
U.S blacks not only kill each other at exorbitant rates , but have no respect for other races either.
Black on white crime and murder is off the charts and hidden .
Just as much as black on black crime!
There are no government winners in the truth.

You are either naive or a Muslim  apologist.

I notice too that there are a lot of black male assaults on smaller asian and white females.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down