Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black African warns black Americans: Don't bring your shit here.

Go down

Black African warns black Americans: Don't bring your shit here. Empty Black African warns black Americans: Don't bring your shit here.

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Black African warns black Americans: ... "We need a kick in the ass. Keep your bad behaviors out of Africa. You get locked up here, you're done ..." [directed at US blacks moving back to Africa.]

What's going on with black diasphora? My impressions are several, but mainly affirmation that blacks only listen to blacks, if anyone.

I already knew that, but imagine (again) how that doesn't work here in the US. This is a great clip.

Last edited by Lummy on Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Black African warns black Americans: Don't bring your shit here. Empty Re: Black African warns black Americans: Don't bring your shit here.

Post by Lummy Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:27 pm

I thank this man for his views, but I will bet a nickel that most whites don't hear a word of what he says, and way too many blacks never have heard this critical information from someone who obviously knows about what he speaks. One obstacle here is that blacks have political value far beyond what they should. They are vote fodder.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum