Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem.

4 posters

Go down

Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem. Empty Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem.

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:44 pm

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/124/536/651/playable/d9fdadf94ad3afc7.mp4
from GAB
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem. Empty Re: Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem.

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:19 pm

Its the same rort where ever you go, Just need to say no thank you lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem. Empty Re: Jewing tourists at the Wailing Wall in Jewusalem.

Post by RV Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:58 am

I couldn't find the word "jewing". Conning, scamming, conniving, lying, etc. but, could not find the word used. There are all sorts of bad people in all faiths, all professions and all walks of life. To stereotype ONE entire group of people based solely on ONE criminal is biased, bigoted, racist, discriminatory and just plain wrong. This is what Democrats do!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:20 am

RV wrote:I couldn't find the word "jewing". Conning, scamming, conniving, lying, etc. but, could not find the word used. There are all sorts of bad people in all faiths, all professions and all walks of life. To stereotype ONE entire group of people based solely on ONE criminal is biased, bigoted, racist, discriminatory and just plain wrong. This is what Democrats do!
Martin Luther was a democrat? the hell you say.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:16 pm

I'd say they prove themselves to not be what they purport, and I will point that out whenever I can. These are rabbis.

How many priests do you know of that panhandle on the streets in front of the Vatican?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:14 am

Lummy wrote:I'd say they prove themselves to not be what they purport, and I will point that out whenever I can. These are rabbis.

How many priests do you know of that panhandle on the streets in front of the Vatican?

Since I do not live in Rome and have never been there, none. I DO know MANY television preachers/evangelists/Con-artists who WEEKLY go on television to fleece unsuspecting widows and the gullible of their money. Some of those television preachers/evangelists/Con-artists are White and some are other skin colors, to label ALL people of that specific skin color/ethnicity/faith/origin/etc. as "bad/criminal/con-artist" is what bigots and Democrats do.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down