Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 Empty Re: I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:19 pm

Dangerous wanna-be rulers of the world.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 Empty Re: I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:26 pm

The NIH for example – whose many Scientists™ help feed WEF fantasies – would want you to eat the donut before anything remotely associated with climate-killing bovine explosive methane emissions.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:28 pm

These people are even loonier than anyone I can name right now, other than Weird Al in his tin foil hat. The downside of their lunacy is the level of malevolence wrapped in a holier-than-thou face of benevolence.

I’ll never look at a benign picture of a sunset with a Goodall quote the same again. Now I know that’s what she wants me riding into.

I want my lights on, my house warm, food on the table, with gas in my car.

And I’m not gonna eat their damn bugs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:30 pm

THIS was an absolutely superbly written article.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:41 pm

I have never liked this woman...from the very first. Something about her was just not kosher, not right.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:57 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I have never liked this woman...from the very first.  Something about her was just not kosher, not right.    

She's always up to some kind of monkey business. I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 1435984250

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:02 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I have never liked this woman...from the very first.  Something about her was just not kosher, not right.    
I would have never guessed. I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:10 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

She's always up to some kind of monkey business. I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 1435984250
I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch - Page 2 Monkey-Photos
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:They don't seem to care if they expose themselves anymore.  

They're running out of time.

This global debt-orgy, fueled by money-printing and government deficit spending...is a house of cards, now stacked too high. The Davos acolytes HAVE to seize control, of Western governments, of energy, of food...so that the WEF can impose tyranny, as opposed to free-for-all collapse.

In collapse they lose everything. Setting things up as a sort of neo-Communist/Feudalist hybrid, with themselves or their puppets in charge...they remain controllers of the wealth of the Earf.

...they THINK Being dull-normals, they THINK that gold and digital ledgers showing dollar assets, are wealth. They THINK that property rights will remain in a world of famine and chaos.

So, Klaus has all the world's gold. AND NOTHING IS BEING MADE, because no one is allowed ENERGY. What GD good is the gold?

So, Billy Pedo Gates has all America's farmland. NOBODY CAN GROW ANYTHING, because there's neither fertilizer nor fuel for tractors. WHAT GOOD IS THAT LAND?

These are basic questions that an ECON101 student should easily understand.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:11 pm

How do they all wind up at the WEF? They're VETTED. Screened and then solicited.

They apparently have to be bluebloods, with upper-class credentials; be young; have Leftist leanings.

They are invited in to the WEF's Young Leadership Conference. It's presented as a series of symposia, to discuss issues; in fact it's indoctrination and programming camp.

They get programmed, are judged on how well they internalize it...and then are turned loose in their home territory, with instructions to secret themselves in government or media. Or, perhaps, academia or science.

But they're human tactical weapons. They go back, to Germany or San Francisco or even Michigan (Gretch the Wretch Witless) and proceed to slide into power positions, and impose Woketardedness.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next