Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch Empty I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:57 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch Empty Re: I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:02 pm

young Jane.  ingenue and sorta protege of Louis Leakey.  the fraud.

sorta cute right? ...wants you dead.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch Empty Re: I always knew Jane Goodall was a genocidal bitch

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:03 pm

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sister/2023/01/03/remember-that-nice-british-chimpanzee-lady-i-think-she-wants-us-dead-n521212

Yeah.

Gotta be aliens.

All these seemingly cultured, educated, often fabulously wealthy, often culturally or scientifically iconic luminaries with excruciatingly erudite-sounding foreign accents mouthing what are truly horrific concepts in the most banal tones. Could it be any creepier? They are living caricatures of every Bond villain ever. Everyday wistful wishing you could poof away 7.5B people to take us back to the good old days of the 1500s is one.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Indoctrinating children is another one,

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:07 pm

How do they all wind up at the WEF? Is there some sort of pheromone that attracts these types to each other?

ohhh...they have two new Greta's to trot out to do their dirty work. I guess Greta the First has become too old and wrinkly at what...is she even 17 yet? MUST. Be. YOunger.~~

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:11 pm

Elon Musk says this philosophy is the death of humanity.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/22/12/30170168/elon-musk-says-ape-expert-jane-goodalls-take-on-human-population-is-the-death-of-humanity

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:12 pm

They don't seem to care if they expose themselves anymore.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:13 pm

To add to the air of Super Villainy afoot, the WEF powers that be have recognized that these tweets showcasing their brilliant ruminations onstage do them no justice – wasted on tiny-minded peasants as they are – ergo they have declared Twitter persona non grata. They need to get firm control of the message getting out…

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:16 pm

…because people are paying attention to them (THE WEF THAT IS),

…The WEF is feeling the heat, and for the first time on record, they are waging a concerted, defensive public relations campaign against the forces that oppose its advocacy for technocratic tyranny.

Just weeks before its annual invite-only, closed-door gathering in Davos, the World Economic Forum has published an article claiming it is the victim of “disinforma(ampaigns.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:18 pm

Riiiiight...the WEF is the victim of MIS.information. LOLOLOL

Right you are! They’re the “victims”! Even better than “disinformation campaigns,” Schachtel found out that an article written decrying “disinformation” about the WEF was actually written by a fellow named Monck who is now the WEF’s communication chief.

But WAIT. The same article is so pathetic, you’ll never guess who it blames for the “disinformation” about this fine group of upstanding world citizens – c’mon! Guess guess guess!

GUESS!!!!

~~~~~~

…In the linked article, an unhinged Monck declares that “a Russian propaganda campaign” is responsible for people’s negative perception of the WEF.

“The intent was apparently to spread disinformation in a bid to stir far-right outrage about COVID-19 and perpetuate domestic extremism,” the WEF comms chief rants. “The means was often via bots that would push far-right conspiracy theories to communities on boards such as 4chan.”
~~~~~~~~~~~

BINGO! If you had “Russians” you win a donut! A frosted one if you had “meant to make right-wing extremists/4channelers go wild” as the bonus picks on your card.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next