Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

covid deaths in the us

4 posters

Go down

covid deaths in the us Empty covid deaths in the us

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:22 am

The results tell a forthright story.

Worst states by death per 100,000 of popn - arizona, mississippi, west virginia, alabama.

Best states by same metric - Washington, alaska, utah, vermont, hawaii.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Less vaccinated states have the most deaths.
Maybe you just need more guns?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

covid deaths in the us Empty Re: covid deaths in the us

Post by Crusader Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:48 am

I don't care what you do with your body. As long as we all get to make our own personal decisions about vaccinations, I'm happy.

I'm very happy with my vaccination status and my history of antibodies and personal immunity after exposure to delta and omicron variants. I took my son to dinner tonight. He has finished his quarantine with his mother, but is still coughing. I'm not the least bit worried about getting it. Even if I do get it, I'm confident that it will be no worse than it was when I had the original variant. My only concern is to protect my elderly parents and I won't be going around them for a week or so to make sure I don't expose them to covid. The incubation period for the original covid was 3-4 days. My youngest son infected me 2 1/2 years ago and I was 3 days behind him on symptoms.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:53 am

I'm not the least bit paranoid about getting Covid nor am I paranoid about the vaxx.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:41 pm

Red Lily wrote:I'm not the least bit paranoid about getting Covid nor am I paranoid about the vaxx.

Actually, I've never met ANYONE who was "paranoid" about either one except Democrats and their "leaders". Every Conservative I've talked with is not "paranoid" about either but, knows that they have been lied to and manipulated for the sake of politics, power and money as proven by the actual data deleted, covered up, scuttled, omitted, censored and labeled "misinformation".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down