Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths

+2
RV
Sprintcyclist
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths Empty The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:58 am

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america?view=cumulative-deaths&tab=trend

There you go, that is the modelling.
Even though I now have a greater appreciation of the American mindset, I still prefer medical scientific modeling and think the US will not reach 1,000,000 covid deaths.

Sorry, but you have failed.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths Empty Re: The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths

Post by RV Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Right, and if the U.S. doesn't reach one millions deaths from Covid, hola' the "Vaccine" will make certain that the depopulation agenda is fulfilled!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths Empty Re: The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths

Post by Lummy Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:11 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america?view=cumulative-deaths&tab=trend

There you go, that is the modelling.
Even though I now have a greater appreciation of the American mindset, I still prefer medical scientific modeling and think the US will not reach 1,000,000 covid deaths.

Sorry, but you have failed.

US population was 331,449,281 in the 2020 Census. Call it 332 million in 2022 for this post. And we'll call the covid death number a dead even 1 million.

After all the hysteria, money spent, the hype, reputations in medicine, health care and politics made and destroyed, all the lies, the enormous, flabby and disgusting asses exposed for what they are -- and there have been a boat load of them, all the oppression rationalized, sadistic demons loosed, all the government outlawry and willingness to cash in on chi-com subversion and real, extremely dangerous invasion of homeland, and all the deterioration of personal values, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum -- after all that, still the odds of dying from covid is roughly just .003 -- that would be one in three hundred thousand. That single statistic was established right away, over two years ago now, and hasn't budged.

Stark naked by itself, it is not real impressive. Like my dick.

All of it is in order to justify a grossly overeducated, overindulged, over-credentialed and grossly overspent, almost totally unimaginative processed cheese, self-absorbed and assured, but facing the real prospect of sucking up to totalitarinism in order to continue.

In the end it will be no better and might very well be a lot worse than anything our forefathers' endured. Everyone is aware of this. If the "Founders" dropped by, they'd be so familiar with the basic issues, they'd be perfectly comfortable discussing them, as if 250 years hadn't lapsed since they died.

Several years ago, a close relative mused about where he had "made his mistake" in life -- you know, the one you too occasionally contemplate -- that kept him from attaining greater "success" and socio-eonomic heights and a big house on the hill without ending up in the Big House up the river. Similarly, he said, where I had made my mistake was that I went to college.

Yup. On that basic level where respect is established, he was right. What he knew about a car's engine was more valuable than what I knew about ... well, just about everything. All the really valuable things I learned outside college. Babble and appearances is about all college amounts to, for the most part. If you take away life expectancy, and my interpretation of the Bible suggests that that's horse shit too, there's just not much else.

I once considered taking out my own appendix. No idea how serious I was, but I felt healthy and strong enough that I could do it. The only problem was that my appendix was fine and didn't need to be removed. It still is.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Cotton like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:00 pm

Not everyone in the US had had covid yet

........ 51,773,623 Cases which had an outcome:
50,821,020 (98%) Recovered / Discharged

952,603 (2%) Deaths ..........

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:37 pm

The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths 2812882407
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:41 pm

........... United States

Deaths: 1,007,352 ............

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

.......... Coronavirus is one of the three leading causes of death since February, when the nation had its first death from COVID-19. ..........

https://usafacts.org/articles/top-causes-death-united-states-heart-disease-cancer-and-covid-19/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:47 pm

is this for you? are ya tryin' to just justify what you have done to yourself? Is that it bubbie? Save it. Not only have you put yourself in jeopardy at some future point, you have shown yourself to be a snivelling cowardly twat.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:is this for you?  are ya tryin' to just justify what you have done to yourself?  Is that it bubbie?   Save it.    Not only have you put yourself in jeopardy at some future point, you have shown yourself to be a snivelling cowardly twat.

Facts don't care whether you believe them or not.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:35 pm

Lummy wrote:The US might NOT reach 1M covid deaths 2812882407

.......... the odds of dying from covid is roughly just .003 ..........

the fatality rate of a disease is calculated on how many people have had the disease and died.
It ignores the total population
eg, out of a population of 10,000,000 only 100 get XYZ disease, 52 of them die.
The fatality rate is 52 %, not 0.0000052 %

It's one of those sciency things.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 pm

what an asshole. what the hell do you know about facts you worm.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next