Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

+6
vege57
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal - Page 2 Empty Re: HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

Post by Red Lily Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:25 pm

It's not a conspiracy. It's just a belief.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal - Page 2 Empty Re: HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal

Post by Crusader Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:54 pm

I don't see letting a body rot in the ground to be any more offensive than cremation. I'll just leave this here for levity.

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal - Page 2 9755903d93a89267b292e81b0f4b1640
Crusader
Crusader

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:21 pm

Its not a lot different from using your cremated remains as fertilizer

what would they do with the bones after all the fresh had rotted , grind them up for bone meal ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:42 pm

My parents are planning on  being buried in the same hole.  Whoever goes first will be on bottom.  The other will go directly above them.

I think I would rather be cremated. They can put my ashes in a garden for all I care.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:47 pm

Crusader wrote:My parents are planning on  being buried in the same hole.  Whoever goes first will be on bottom.  The other will go directly above them.

I think I would rather be cremated.  They can put my ashes in a garden for all I care.

well..your ashes would be considerably more environmentally friendly.   One does NOT put meat in the compost bin. period.    These people do not rot in the ground.  they're put in some sort of rotating thing and rotated periodically and 'mixed' with other stuff.  (!)  Personally i don't think i could stand the thought of my mother  in that situation. I wouldn't do it to a horse or my dog. Not even the dairy farmer around here composts his dead cows.  And then the company says you can take the 'compost' home and plant a tree in it or put in in a flower pot. What a Face

It used to be that was considered desecration of a corpse and you went to jail for it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:51 pm

Be great for farmers wouldn't it.  compost their corn fields with human remains compost.  will that be listed on the label under ingredients.  How long before we just skip the tedious and time consuming turnover composting step and just Throw the dead bodies on the fields.  yeah. that's the ticket.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:54 pm

And it is such a money saver too!!! You can actually save A COUPLE THOUSAND DOLLARS IF YOU OPT FOR COMPOSTING GRANNY!!! Only $7000!!!
https://www.greenmatters.com/sustainable-living/how-much-is-human-composting
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Red Lily wrote:Sorry I don't read religious links but if the soul leaves the body after death does it really matter what happens to the shell?    All forms of disposing of human remains is up to abuse and exploitation.

When we run out of land to bury people what then?  They are already digging up people's remains and/or just building over them.  HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal - Page 2 553500953

HUMAN Composting, Hochul has made it legal in NY, now 6 or 7 states have made it legal - Page 2 How-much-is-human-composting-2-1667249403846

sweet
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:57 pm

is that a tarp on that 'composting' body?? What an icky gooey mess that must be on the inside.

you know...now that i'm thinking about it. this opens many possibilities

compost the product of abortions....the left likes to call it a 'clump o' cells. It is generally known as B A B Y.

Sneak in one night and fill up a turnover bin with ...YOUR PESKY LANDLORD!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:14 am

https://noqreport.com/2023/01/02/the-psychological-reason-they-want-to-normalize-human-composting/

This represents a willingness by people to put their physical remains below the Religion of Climate Change. For some who see dead bodies as empty vessels with no real purpose, it’s easy to blow this off. But the vast majority of Americans consider the remains of their loved ones to be significant, which means that giving them over to the climate change cult is a deep embrace of their flawed worldview.

If they can make us believe that our dead bodies are less important than prolonging the hoax, they are a step away from making people believe their living bodies are only worthy of sacrifice to the cause as well.

Here’s an article by Michael Snyder from End of the American Dream that gives all the details about this odd practice…

They Want to Turn Us Into “Beautiful, Rich, Dark Chocolaty-Looking Soil” When We Die for the Good of the Environment
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next