Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me how to read PMs ?

+3
HawkTheSlayer
Crusader
Retirednsmilin308
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can someone tell me how to read PMs ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone tell me how to read PMs ?

Post by Crusader Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:06 am

Retirednsmilin308 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:This is all a HUGE misunderstanding!   *sigh*

How is a member to know who the other person is talking to ?
Mine was the last post, so I figured he was talking to me.

Trolled twice in less than a week.  Yet no way to delete my account and profile.

Who do I have to talk to.  There is ZERO information on how to do this.

He was quoting me. The multi quote feature got you trapped in the mix and made it a little confusing. We have one grouch, one leftist, a couple of clowns and some conspiracy nuts. It'll take some time to figure out who is who.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me how to read PMs ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone tell me how to read PMs ?

Post by Retirednsmilin308 Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:06 am

Crusader wrote:I have a feeling that Dave is yanking Vege's chain.  Vege's professional ass shtick begs to be throttled sometimes.  It takes a few weeks to fully understand.   At least it did for me.  I'm a little slow socially,  but I get there.

I choose to not engage in that learning curve. Life is too short to adapt to someone else's personality.

I have my own, and everyone i know likes me. No learning curve here.

I hate internet fights and trolls. So far, I have had two different ones in a week.

When it ceases to be fun...don't do it. I don't log on to get into internet pissing contests. I log on to meet new people and to be friendly with all I run into. Ask anyone who knows me in real life.

Now how in hell can I get this account deleted.
Retirednsmilin308
Retirednsmilin308

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:11 am

On a lot of forums you can only quote one post. Here you can quote multiple posts and it's probably confusing if you aren't used to it but it's the last post in the sequence people are responding to.

It's a learning curve but it's worth it to hang around and I hope you don't leave due to a misunderstanding because it truly is just a misunderstanding.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:13 am

Retirednsmilin308 wrote:
Crusader wrote:I have a feeling that Dave is yanking Vege's chain.  Vege's professional ass shtick begs to be throttled sometimes.  It takes a few weeks to fully understand.   At least it did for me.  I'm a little slow socially,  but I get there.

I choose to not engage in that learning curve.  Life is too short to adapt to someone else's personality.

I have my own, and everyone i know likes me.  No learning curve here.

I hate internet fights and trolls.  So far, I have had two different ones in a week.

When it ceases to be fun...don't do it.  I don't log on to get into internet pissing contests.  I log on to meet new people and to be friendly with all I run into.  Ask anyone who knows me in real life.

Now how in hell can I get this account deleted.

Not sure how you arrived at the opinion it was a pissing contest
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:58 pm

Retirednsmilin308 wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Retirednsmilin308 wrote:I have a PM in my in-box, but have no idea how to actually read it.  I did figure out how to save it, so I did that, so there it sits in my saved box, with me having no idea how to read it.  What do I have to click on to bring it up.  I looked around for directions, but found none.

Dave

Nevermind...figured it out via trial & error.  Mostly error.

Then after i read it, I wanted to keep it, but instead wound up installing it in my profile, so I just deleted the whole thing.
Not real user friendly.

I use them so little, I forget how to do all of the housekeeping type functions.  I set up my profile and put some info about myself and just forgot about it all. I live by trial and error now.

Now I understand why you havent replied to all the PM's ive sent you lol

Did you have to work really hard to become the prick you are, or did it all come naturally ?
God I miss this place ! Lmao
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

vege57, Crusader and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:41 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Retirednsmilin308 wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Retirednsmilin308 wrote:I have a PM in my in-box, but have no idea how to actually read it.  I did figure out how to save it, so I did that, so there it sits in my saved box, with me having no idea how to read it.  What do I have to click on to bring it up.  I looked around for directions, but found none.

Dave

Nevermind...figured it out via trial & error.  Mostly error.

Then after i read it, I wanted to keep it, but instead wound up installing it in my profile, so I just deleted the whole thing.
Not real user friendly.

I use them so little, I forget how to do all of the housekeeping type functions.  I set up my profile and put some info about myself and just forgot about it all. I live by trial and error now.

Now I understand why you havent replied to all the PM's ive sent you lol

Did you have to work really hard to become the prick you are, or did it all come naturally ?
God I miss this place ! Lmao

I have pissing off people down to such a fine art , I can do it through an intermediary lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:37 am

Can someone tell me how to read PMs ? - Page 3 2812882407

"Be nice!" -- Ringo.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3