Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby Empty Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:24 pm

This is really sad and frustrating.  A middle class to affluent family either has a YOUNGEST daughter or adopts a female child and that child becomes a drug user/addict and anything else that is anti social.  I saw this happen to good friends who were GOOD parents and raised one normal son, had a little girl who just went off the rails.  Another, a friend with 2 sisters, one normal, the youngest one just such a problem that the 2 older siblings just can't even be around her,, which the youngest doesn't seem to want anyway.  This is so sad.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/28/daughter-of-dennis-eckersley-faces-more-charges-over-abandoned-baby/

Eckersley's daughter, adopted , although there is some confusion over this claim, 26 years old, drug and everything else, had her baby in a tent in the woods, 18 degree weather and she leaves it exposed in the tent. When found, the babe was having trouble with breathing.

The babe weighed 4lbs and seems to be improving.
She can have no contact with the baby or any child under eighteen...what is up with that last.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby Empty Re: Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:27 pm

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby Alexandra-Eckersley
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby Empty Re: Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:29 pm

Where she lived and where the babe was found. I don't know the events leading up to the rescue of the infant.

Dennis eckersley's daughter faces charges for Abandoning baby Alexandra-Eckersley-36
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:32 pm

2 timothy 3:1-4

Godlessness in the Last Days

3 But understand this, that yin the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be zlovers of self, alovers of money, bproud, barrogant, abusive, bdisobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 cheartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, dnot loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, eswollen with conceit, flovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:34 pm

speaking of love growing cold:

https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/brockton-mother-gets-life-prison-stabbing-2-young-sons-death-during-voodoo-ritual/JVC3DZR4ZJGMNIUEXAECHZNQZE/

Mother...Latarsha....prison for life for stabbing her two little boys...ages 5 and 8 during a voodoo ritual in PLYMOUTH MASSACHUSETTS!!!!

Latarsha.........

Now..i do believe it is possible for her to have been possessed by the devil or a demon and killed her sons unwittingly...but...she should not have been dabbling in voodoo.

Both these cases.....the law came down hard on the killing of children...but massachusetts...isn't that a right to abort your baby state?  I think it is but i'll check.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/heres-how-abortion-is-protected-in-massachusetts/2710019/  yes.  big abortion rights state.

so what is the big deal as far as massachusetts is concerned?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:10 pm

Terrible terrible thing but do you think because abortion is allowed in Massachussetts that women should also be allowed to murder their young children without severe consequence or without it being a big deal?

Sorry, I do not agree with that 'reasoning' at all.  She deserves worse but she absolutely deserves to be put away for life.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Red Lily wrote:Terrible terrible thing but do you think because abortion is allowed in Massachussetts that women should also be allowed to murder their young children without severe consequence or without it being a big deal?

Sorry, I do not agree with that 'reasoning' at all.  She deserves worse but she absolutely deserves to be put away for life.
yes. i agree.. the only punishment seems to be no contact with the newborn or anyone under eighteen. I hardly think she wants contact with the new baby.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:36 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:speaking of love growing cold:

https://www.boston25news.com/news/local/brockton-mother-gets-life-prison-stabbing-2-young-sons-death-during-voodoo-ritual/JVC3DZR4ZJGMNIUEXAECHZNQZE/

Mother...Latarsha....prison for life for stabbing her two little boys...ages 5 and 8 during a voodoo ritual in PLYMOUTH MASSACHUSETTS!!!!

Latarsha.........

Now..i do believe it is possible for her to have been possessed by the devil or a demon and killed her sons unwittingly...but...she should not have been dabbling in voodoo.

Both these cases.....the law came down hard on the killing of children...but massachusetts...isn't that a right to abort your baby state?  I think it is but i'll check.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/heres-how-abortion-is-protected-in-massachusetts/2710019/  yes.  big abortion rights state.

so what is the big deal as far as massachusetts is concerned?

I was actually referring to this post and I should have quoted it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:53 am

post is nothing more than attempted slander. adopted daughter with huge drug abuse problem hasnt lived in Ecks house since 2019. this is akin to the press continualy going after Miguel Tejada, or Pete Rose.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Media :: MSM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum