Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison

5 posters

Go down

American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison Empty American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Russia claims it has detained American basketball player Brittney Griner on drug smuggling charges.

According to reports, Griner was in possession of hashish oil when she landed at an airport near Moscow last month.

“After scanning the bag, the customs officers noticed vapes,” a translation of the statement read. “The experts found that the cartridges for them contain liquid with hash oil.”

Griner faces up to 10 years in prison.

continued:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/american-basketball-player-detained-russia-drug-smuggling-charges-faces-10-years-prison/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison Empty Re: American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Okay, if this is true, I don't really have any concern for her. It sounds like it was probably just enough for personal use, BUT......anybody with even an ounce of brains should KNOW when you travel to other countries, especially ones like Russia, China, etc, you do NOT give them an excuse to come after you----DUH!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison Empty Re: American Basketball Player Detained in Russia on Drug Smuggling Charges, Faces up to 10 Years in Prison

Post by Daily Bread Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:10 pm

Yes she's either ignorant or thinks the American passport gives privileges . Unless she was set up ,and it appears she's wasn't , than too bad for her and let her face the music .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent, Casey Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:44 pm

It's kinda' like that kid that went to China and tore that banner. Now him, I have a little more sympathy for. No, he SHOULD have known not to do something in a country like China that they would take as an insult, but still...China's reaction was overkill.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:30 pm

She looks ...charming.

I must say, though, that I'm surprised that an All-Star, 2-time Gold Medalist smokes. From what I gather, hash is very hard on the lungs.
2cent
2cent

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:49 pm

2cent wrote:She looks ...charming.

I must say, though, that I'm surprised that an All-Star, 2-time Gold Medalist smokes.  From what I gather, hash is very hard on the lungs.  
I smoked the smoooth type
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:48 pm

She looks black.  Aren't black people around the world a privileged species?]

hasn't she charged racism yet?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:45 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
2cent wrote:She looks ...charming.

I must say, though, that I'm surprised that an All-Star, 2-time Gold Medalist smokes.  From what I gather, hash is very hard on the lungs.  
I smoked the smoooth type
E, tu, Bread?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:53 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:It's kinda' like that kid that went to China and tore that banner.  Now him, I have a little more sympathy for.  No, he SHOULD have known not to do something in a country like China that they would take as an insult, but still...China's reaction was overkill.

It's like Billy Hayes. The American kid (age 22) who went to Turkey to buy and smuggle hashish to his college kids. Packed into his oversize clothes. He got busted at the airport; and the Nixon State Department gave no schittz about him. He did five years in a Turkish prison, sentenced to life; and got out only by bribing the guards with money smuggled in, sent by his father.

Some of you have probably seen the movie - which wasn't very factual. His self-written account, supposedly was pretty true to the events. Of course he wasn't portrayed as a bad guy - but he wrote it at age 29, only out a few years, and hadn't yet really matured completely.

He was transformed in how he looked at his country, though. And well he should be. Turkish prisons are BRUTAL - beatings, on the soles of the foot; the threat of homosexual rape, always (probably it happened, but he wasn't going to account it, not in 1977) and filthy food and facilities. He looked like a death camp survivor when he was finally deported from Greece to the US, and had his picture taken by news reporters.

That is what this mulatto bull dyke needs. Five years in a Russian gaol to get her head right.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:09 pm

This little leftist radical has been playing for the Russian team at the tune of $1 million a year for a few years now . The American WBA wouldn't pay her that much so she went to Russia 7 years ago to play because she , in basketball skills terminology , Sucks .
By the way she's BLM and refuses to take the floor for the American National Anthem .
Let her skinny black ass rot in the Communist jail .

Back in June of 2021, Griner said “I honestly feel we should not play the Nation Anthem during our season, I think we should take that much of a stand. I’m going to protest regardless. I’m not going to be out there for the National Anthem.”
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down