Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health

4 posters

Go down

American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health Empty American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:06 pm

https://www.frontpagemag.com/american-journal-of-medicine-says-a-belief-in-freedom-could-be-hazardous-to-your-health/

This arrant nonsense was actually published this month in the American Journal of Medicine, proving yet again that academic study in the United States has become irremediably politicized and open to cultural and intellectual fads. Honest investigation of a controverted issue, leading to the acknowledgment of unwelcome truths, is vanishingly rare. The pretext for pushing slavery on Americans is, once again, the COVID-19 vaccine. According to Fortune magazine, this study claims to prove that “if you passed on getting the COVID vaccine, you might be a lot more likely to get into a car crash.”

The study asserts that “unvaccinated people were 72% more likely to be involved in a severe traffic crash — in which at least one person was transported to the hospital — than those who were vaccinated. That’s similar to the increased risk of car crashes for people with sleep apnea, though only about half that of people who abuse alcohol.”

Does the vaccine somehow improve your eyesight and coordination, so that you can more easily get out of scrapes while driving? Oh, nothing like that. Unvaccinated people are more likely to wreck their cars because they’re the sort of people who don’t obey the rules. The study speculates that people who are so headstrong and stubborn as to resist getting a vaccine that is causing young people in perfect health suddenly to drop dead might also “neglect basic road safety guidelines.”

Now, who in his right mind would get behind the wheel and neglect basic safety guidelines? Incorrigible lovers of freedom, of course: “Why would they ignore the rules of the road? Distrust of the government, a belief in freedom, misconceptions of daily risks, ‘faith in natural protection,’ ‘antipathy toward regulation,’ poverty, misinformation, a lack of resources, and personal beliefs are potential reasons proposed by the authors.”

So actually the study is all about why you should be a good conformist and do whatever the government tells you to do, no matter what the obvious risks may be.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health Empty Re: American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health Empty Re: American Journal of Medicine says belief in freedom could be hazardous to health

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:11 pm

In primary and ambulatory care settings, up to four out of ten patients are harmed.

INCIDENCE

Every year, 134 million adverse events occur in hospitals in LMICs, contributing to 2.6 million deaths due to unsafe care.

https://idealmedhealth.com/deaths-due-to-medical-errors/

It will be a while before the 'authoritools' add in the intentional killing of thousands of Americans from covid treatment.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:46 pm

Right, "belief in freedom can be hazardous to health"... Why? Because they want to force you into Communism and belief in freedom will require them to kill you!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:59 pm

I've driven 150k miles in the past 3 years. I have been working while many of the vaxxed have been hiding in their homes. That could have something to do with the statistics.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:16 pm

Crusader wrote:I've driven 150k miles in the past 3 years.  I have been working while many of the vaxxed have been hiding in their homes.  That could have something to do with the statistics.

The left have made a lot of people scared of their own shadows, The Gov here would put us into lockdown again if they weren't falling in the polls , next years is election year, and they are starting to put unpopular policy on the back burner, trying to convince people that they are listening, If they continue to fall next year I wouldn't be surprised to see Jacinda resign as party leader/PM, we don't elect the PM here, the party in power pick the PM
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:02 am

Calypso Jones wrote:In primary and ambulatory care settings, up to four out of ten patients are harmed.

INCIDENCE

Every year, 134 million adverse events occur in hospitals in LMICs, contributing to 2.6 million deaths due to unsafe care.

https://idealmedhealth.com/deaths-due-to-medical-errors/

It will be a while before the 'authoritools' add in the intentional killing of thousands of Americans from covid treatment.

It will be a while also before the vax deniers actually look at the real data rather than just regurgitating what the lamestream media tells them.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:38 am

It suddenly dawned on me this am. I dumped one doctor for sharing private info about me over the phone with the nurse in my dermatologists office to force me into wearing a mask. Had nothing to do with health, it was for compliance. I liked that dermatologist and was thinking that now that he'd, ahead of other offices, declared masks not requred, i would go back to him......no. I won't. Because......he put his nurses ahead of the care of his patients to protect himself. Do i really want a 'doctor' who does that? no. i don't.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:06 am

Calypso Jones wrote:It suddenly dawned on me this am.  I dumped one doctor for sharing private info about me over the phone with the nurse in my dermatologists office to force me into wearing a mask.  Had nothing to do with health, it was for compliance. I liked that dermatologist and was thinking that now that he'd, ahead of other offices, declared masks not requred, i would go back to him......no.  I won't.  Because......he put his nurses ahead of the care of his patients to protect himself.  Do i really want a 'doctor' who does that?   no.  i don't.  

Probably best. If that "Dr." would share your private health information over an unsecured telephone, he would probably share it over ANY medium. Sorry that you had to change doctors but, I agree with you that it was the only thing you could do.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down