Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud Empty OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud

Post by Jen Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:59 pm

Is everyone just bailing on us?
Is that how it's going to be?
We have a fraud in the White House and nobody has the intestinal fortitude to do anything about it?

I'm scratching OAN from my news sources. I won't pay for or read a news source that takes the coward's way out.

Sometime in January, OAN removed stories about Dominion from its website. It has also removed stories about Smartmatic, a rival election-technology company also targeted in the conspiracy theories.

Stories about Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood â€" the three biggest champions of the unsubstantiated theories â€" have been removed as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/trump-ally-media-outlet-oan-quietly-deleted-articles-about-dominion-despite-publicly-doubling-down-on-election-conspiracy-theories/ar-BB1cW5Ah
Jen
Jen

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud Empty Re: OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:16 pm

Could Business Insider be more nasty and biased in their telling of it?

Excerpt:
For months, the media organisation, which is allied with former President Donald Trump, has published stories about Dominion Voting Systems and perpetuated the baseless conspiracy theory that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Joe Biden at the expense of Trump.
~snip~
Stories about Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood â€" the three biggest champions of [/u]the unsubstantiated theories â€" have been removed as well[/u]

~snip~
The "Dominion Voting Systems" category tag included now deleted stories based on groundless allegations, such as Powell claiming Dominion had a "vote switch algorithm,"Giuliani claiming the supposed algorithm created a specific margin for Biden's victory

Shall I go on?
It's likely that you're right about OAN running scared, but I think I'll wait to hear their side of it, before crossing them entirely off my Christmas list.
2cent
2cent

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud Empty Re: OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud

Post by Jen Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:24 pm

2cent wrote:Could Business Insider be more nasty and biased in their telling of it?

Excerpt:
For months, the media organisation, which is allied with former President Donald Trump, has published stories about Dominion Voting Systems and perpetuated the baseless conspiracy theory that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election for President Joe Biden at the expense of Trump.
~snip~
Stories about Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood â€" the three biggest champions of [/u]the unsubstantiated theories â€" have been removed as well[/u]

~snip~
The "Dominion Voting Systems" category tag included now deleted stories based on groundless allegations, such as Powell claiming Dominion had a "vote switch algorithm,"Giuliani claiming the supposed algorithm created a specific margin for Biden's victory

Shall I go on?
It's likely that you're right about OAN running scared, but I think I'll wait to hear their side of it, before crossing them entirely off my Christmas list.
I looked at several sources and they all seemed to use that one .......or similar snarky ones. I didn't like that, but I really want a news source that will post things that MSM might not like and might not want them to post.

If I wanted MSM-style news, I would still use Fox.

I want a source willing to go beyond that. Newsmax is (at this point) sort of a mixed bag, and I'm not all that trusting of Bob Sellers, but I am disappointed in OAN right now.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:04 pm

@Jen, a quick search of OANN brought up these headlines re: Dominion Voting Machines  Seven stories right off the bat:

https://www.oann.com/?s=dominion+voting+machines
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:43 pm

2cent wrote:@Jen, a quick search of OANN brought up these headlines re: Dominion Voting Machines  Seven stories right off the bat:

That'll teach me  not to EVER look at a msn story.  I knew better and I even recognized the snark in the story I posted.  Thanks for straightening me out.
Jen
Jen

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Jen wrote:
2cent wrote:@Jen, a quick search of OANN brought up these headlines re: Dominion Voting Machines  Seven stories right off the bat:

That'll teach me  not to EVER look at a msn story.  I knew better and I even recognized the snark in the story I posted.  Thanks for straightening me out.

Namaste Jen OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud 851854830
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:53 pm

That's the power of Dominion and China.

Where's the power of America, OAN?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Jen wrote:

No sweat.  Happens to the best of us.  

Ya know what, though?  I've never seen Business Insider be quite so snarky as that.  That was really nasty.  I wonder what got their back up so bad.  Competition?
2cent
2cent

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud Empty OAN Scrubs Its Website of References to Election Fraud

Post by RV Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 pm

Jen wrote:Is everyone just bailing on us?
Is that how it's going to be?
We have a fraud in the White House and nobody has the intestinal fortitude to do anything about it?

I'm scratching OAN from my news sources.  I won't  pay for or read a news source that takes the coward's way out.

Sometime in January, OAN removed stories about Dominion from its website. It has also removed stories about Smartmatic, a rival election-technology company also targeted in the conspiracy theories.

Stories about Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood â€" the three biggest champions of the unsubstantiated theories â€" have been removed as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/trump-ally-media-outlet-oan-quietly-deleted-articles-about-dominion-despite-publicly-doubling-down-on-election-conspiracy-theories/ar-BB1cW5Ah

"For narrow is the way and few who find it. The short answer? YES, people ARE bailing. Things won't be corrected until the Lord returns and sets things right.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:58 pm

Why?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next