Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud

4 posters

Go down

DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud Empty DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:23 pm

GOP Lawmakers Targeted in Legal Campaign; Democrats Claim “Sedition”
Once again citing January 6th to silence opposition, Democrats in Wisconsin aim to invoke Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

This Civil War-era section of the Constitution states that those who participated in seditious or treasonous acts cannot run for public office. The lawsuit argues that under their own arbitrary definitions of what constitutes treason and sedition (in this case daring to believe in election fraud,) Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI), as well as Representatives Tom Tiffany (R-WI) and Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI), should not be allowed to run for reelection.

continued:
https://100percentfedup.com/desperate-democrats-use-to-disqualify-3-popular-gop-lawmakers-who-stood-up-to-election-fraud-from-ballot-in-mid-term-election/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud Empty Re: DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud

Post by Crusader Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:42 pm

Let's see someone convicted of sedition. Then maybe they will have a point.

We could just as easily claim treason for Biden's dealings with Ukraine and China alone. But I guess conservatives need a conviction to proceed.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Lummy, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud Empty Re: DESPERATE DEMOCRATS Use Civil-War Era Section of Constitution To Disqualify 3 Popular GOP Lawmakers From Ballots in Mid-Term Election For Standing Up To Voter Fraud

Post by Sappho Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:52 pm

There was no sign of significant fraud from the democrats or republicans and it is true that the law at question does allow for to be applied to those who engaged in sedition. Equally true, that the democrats are sufficiently corrupt and morally weak so much so that the full weight of the law wont be applied.

Not because they actually thought there was fraud, but because their guy didn’t win this, isn’t just, I’m going to take my ball and go home. This is I’m going to take your country away from you. If you don’t give me what I want. That Is an act of sedition. That is absolutely punishable. The question is, does Nancy Pelosi have the spine to bring to the attention of the Public? She Has to. I know she doesn’t. And I know she won’t don’t think for a second that I have any faith in Nancy Pelosi to ever do the right thing, but she should. And it’s issues like this where she is Most, I guess you would say incompetent. This is one of those things where sure. Maybe it is a symbolic vote, but this Is the kind of thing that the public needs to be Aware of the public. Just to understand that technically by definition, what these members of Congress did was in fact, a violation of the United States constitution, United States laws. And we are going to hold them accountable if not remove them from office than publicly shamed them so that they forever carry that stuff Big ma with them, that is what should be done. That is What could be done. That is what the constitution allows a remedy for. The only problem is we don’t have any Democrats in the house in leadership positions who have enough beds, Backbone to actually make it a reality.

https://trofire.com/2020/12/14/constitution-gives-democrats-authority-to-kick-seditious-republicans-out-of-congress/?msclkid=87c1d0dba8c011ec97671c03e688ae2a
Sappho
Sappho

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:24 am

Eventually they will get to the point where not voting democrat will be sedition. In a one party dictatorship, it is.

EvilCat Breath

Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down