Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system

2 posters

Go down

The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system  Empty The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:13 pm

Will open some chips and a beer waiting to read the conspiracy wet dreams on this one

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system  Empty Re: The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system

Post by Lummy Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:24 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Will open some chips and a beer waiting to read the conspiracy wet dreams on this one

I don't follow. Can you explain this in your own words? Much easier to understand.

Thanks.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system  Empty Re: The story of 'Oumuamua, the first visitor from another star system

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:20 am

It's an object from a different Star System.
Apparently the first we have been able to observe 'upclose'.

I thought Haleys Comet may be from a different Star system.
Guess not.

Given this is a 'science' thing, there will be howls of 'conspiracy' garbage and christian rhetoric

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:23 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:It's an object from a different Star System.
Apparently the first we have been able to observe 'upclose'.

I thought Haleys Comet may be from a different Star system.
Guess not.

Given this is a 'science' thing, there will be howls of 'conspiracy' garbage and christian rhetoric

What is a "different star system"? Would that be one in another dimension or something?

No howls. I have never heard of the concept of "conspiracy" attached to any star study. That would have to be from the inside, within the discipline, which is entirely possible, I suppose, depending on the quality of the coeds. Nobody else would care, if they even knew WTF you're talking about.

Last edited by Lummy on Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:37 am

The nearest star system is Alpha Centauri, over 4 light years away.

pretty much ALL of my threads get comments regarding conspiracies, left wing, right wing, violence, trump and/or christianity.

conspiracy fantasies here are rampant.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down