Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed

+4
Red Lily
2cent
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed  Empty Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:46 pm

What freakin' ghouls these people are. Today. not satisfied with removing a state of AP Hill, they decide to dig up his remains and put them elsewhere. This is freakin' sick. But not at all surprising. They are ruining any interest of tourists and history buffs in coming to Richmond. I have no desire or intention to enter that stinking city again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed  Empty Re: Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:14 am

Not even a link given to an extreme right wing fraudulent conspiracy site.

Hard to believe it but, standards have dropped.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed  Empty Re: Sorry, sick Richmond Virginia politicians actually have person dug up and removed

Post by 2cent Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:21 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Not even a link given to an extreme right wing fraudulent conspiracy site.

Just because you don't know American history, is no reason to be so nasty and hateful.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:22 am

Calypso Jones wrote:What freakin' ghouls these people are.   Today.  not satisfied with removing a state of AP Hill, they decide to dig up his remains and put them elsewhere.  This is freakin' sick. But not at all surprising.  They are ruining any interest of tourists and history buffs in coming to Richmond.  I have no desire or intention to enter that stinking city again.
They know no lows. Their hearts are black with hate. How they live with themselves, is beyond my ken.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:31 am

2cent wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Not even a link given to an extreme right wing fraudulent conspiracy site.

Just because you don't know American history, is no reason to be so nasty and hateful.  

nah, this is an honest unbiased statement

' ........... Not even a link given to an extreme right wing fraudulent conspiracy site.

Hard to believe it but, standards have dropped. ..........'

there is 0 link given.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:49 am

There should be a link in this section of the board but she probably forgot.   I have absolutely no idea what this is about Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:24 am

then never go to a fish fry agn, or your right lung will explode like his did.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:56 am

Calypso Jones wrote:What freakin' ghouls these people are.   Today.  not satisfied with removing a state of AP Hill, they decide to dig up his remains and put them elsewhere.  This is freakin' sick. But not at all surprising.  They are ruining any interest of tourists and history buffs in coming to Richmond.  I have no desire or intention to enter that stinking city again.
he wasnt burried where he fell, but he was burried by the south........standing up. which means he never had three feet of dirt over him, which is prolly why they moved him. they had three memorials attempting to give light to his predicament. in the future, articles like this should be placed in the history section so it will be easier for me to identify for due clarification. thanking you in advance, jebe
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:14 am

Red Lily wrote:There should be a link in this section of the board but she probably forgot.   I have absolutely no idea what this is about Lol.

I"m sure there is a link now.  WHen i heard this, it came in on local radio news yesterday IMMEDIATELY before i placed it here.   I had no link.  I'll check to see if there is something today to post a link for.

This happens a lot....news comes in on radio and there is no way to link it at that time.   Is it a rule that one cannot post any news until the internet media provides somekind of link.  We endure jerky posts from one poster here in particular with his insults and he provides no links for his very unverified, non linked remarks. Of course i don't see his remarks any longer.   He has the dubious honor of my total ignoring him.  He's on iggy.  and i've gotta say....what a great feature for a board.  This is the first time i've ever used the ignore button on ANY site.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:21 am

https://www.newsweek.com/final-richmond-monument-removal-confederate-gen-p-hills-statue-his-remains-set-1666593

happy now squirt
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next