Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmond police thwart a mass shooting

3 posters

Go down

Richmond police thwart a mass shooting Empty Richmond police thwart a mass shooting

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:59 pm

and the only way they managed that is someone 'overheard' something and reported it.

yeah. sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10987587/Police-Richmond-Va-prevented-mass-shooting-planned-July-4.html Suspect Suspect
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Richmond police thwart a mass shooting Empty Re: Richmond police thwart a mass shooting

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:56 pm

Why the, "Yeah, sure," comment? Are you thinking maybe that whoever reported the shooter was in on it, then chickened out? Really, I don't 'get' your comment.

But nothing like pushing the gun control:
The report comes at a time of national grief as the Highland Park, Ill., community is still reeling from the mass shooting that took place during another Fourth of July parade.
Drop the drama, already, wouldja's?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Richmond police thwart a mass shooting Empty Re: Richmond police thwart a mass shooting

Post by Crusader Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:34 pm

So the red flag laws, extra background checks, and assault weapons bans in Illinois didn't stop a mass shooter, but people being aware of their surroundings and reporting a conversation actually saved lives. I hope it's true and glad nobody was hurt.(Except the bad guys, of course. I hope they are in severe pain.) I wish stupidity and evil were painful.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:02 pm

Richmond police @2cent couldn't find their butts with both hands.  And richmond is a totally blue city, black mayor, all the good ole democrat playbook policies running the city, running the police..ruining Richmond history by tearing down the statues that had been THE CITY for decades and decades.   As IF the cops could have solved this themselves without someone dropping major clues in their laps.    Awful run town...but not yet near the awfulness of DC.  soon.

I was in a retro furniture store a week or so ago... walked in and the whole ambiance and even the color of the atmosphere in the large large room took me back to visiting my aunts in Richmond when i was just a kid. Almost made me weep. Today's Richmond is NOT THAT RICHMOND.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Richmond police @2cent couldn't find their butts with both hands.  And richmond is a totally blue city, black mayor, all the good ole democrat playbook policies running the city, running the police..ruining Richmond history by tearing down the statues that had been THE CITY for decades and decades.   As IF the cops could have solved this themselves without someone dropping major clues in their laps.    Awful run town...but not yet near the awfulness of DC.  soon.

I was in a retro furniture store a week or so ago... walked in and the whole ambiance and even the color of the atmosphere in the large large room took me back to visiting my aunts in Richmond when i was just a kid.    Almost made me weep.  Today's Richmond is NOT THAT RICHMOND.
Dang, CJ, how I hate to hear that. No doubt, you obviously are far more well informed on things Richmond, than I. (I was too angry to weep at the tearing down of General Robert E. Lee. I will now. Sad They know not what they do, but danged if I'll forgive them. Evil or Very Mad )

Thanks for the clarification.

As an aside, I love retro.

2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:48 pm

Crusader wrote:So the red flag laws, extra background checks, and assault weapons bans in Illinois didn't stop a mass shooter, but people being aware of their surroundings and reporting a conversation actually saved lives.  I hope it's true and glad nobody was hurt.(Except the bad guys, of course. I hope they are in severe pain.)  I wish stupidity and evil were painful.
It is. Painful, that is. It's meant to be.

You're of the same mind as I, regarding the idiocy of the Left's (fake) attempts to do away with crime. As you point out, their clownish nonsense makes a joke out of any serious measures to stop violence/crimes.
But then, they never intended to stop crime. Only firearm ownership.

And I now I feel silly for pointing out the obvious. Beg pardon. Wasn't calling you stupid.
2cent
2cent

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down