Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Bioloist unveils concept of Artificial womb facility that can incubate 30,000 lab grown babies/year

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

German Bioloist unveils concept of Artificial womb facility that can incubate 30,000 lab grown babies/year - Page 2 Empty Re: German Bioloist unveils concept of Artificial womb facility that can incubate 30,000 lab grown babies/year

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:37 am

Red Lily wrote:Speaking as the mother of 2 young men I can guarantee neither are lacking in testosterone, are not promiscuous, will take full responsibility for their offspring (when that time comes) and take full responsibility for their choices and lives.

It seems to be more a problem with the left's men. See how many of them dress in women's clothing?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

German Bioloist unveils concept of Artificial womb facility that can incubate 30,000 lab grown babies/year - Page 2 Empty Re: German Bioloist unveils concept of Artificial womb facility that can incubate 30,000 lab grown babies/year

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:04 pm

I don't think normal boys/men are the exception.   The girly men of the left are the exceptions.  We just see more about them because they get pushed in your face by both social media and relentless woke coverage.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:54 am

Red Lily wrote:I don't think normal boys/men are the exception.   The girly men of the left are the exceptions.  We just see more about them because they get pushed in your face by both social media and relentless woke coverage.

I believe you are exactly right on this. The MSM tries to claim that perversion is "normal" and forces it on every platform in an attempt to change the definition of "normal". Most people that I have spoken with say that the constant "in your face" coverage has made them MORE aware of the perversions than they were before.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:45 pm

When you go out of your way to look for something you will see more of it
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2