Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federal appeals court bars Biden administration from forcing Catholic groups to provide transgender care

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Federal appeals court bars Biden administration from forcing Catholic groups to provide transgender care - Page 2 Empty Re: Federal appeals court bars Biden administration from forcing Catholic groups to provide transgender care

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:12 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:What's that?
The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, I believe.

LATE EDIT:  Oops.  Sorry, Red.  What I meant was the 3 states the Eighth covers:  Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi.

I see that now.  When I saw the map originally there was no text even though I refreshed the page several times.  I see the text now.  Federal appeals court bars Biden administration from forcing Catholic groups to provide transgender care - Page 2 809917594
That's 'cuz there was no text 'til now.  And I messed up again.  TX, AL, and MI are the 3 states covered by the FIFTH Court of Appeals.  It's the second pic that Hawk posted of the Mid-West states is what the Eighth covers.

Heck, we'll get this straight, yet!  lol

Lol. That's still wrong. I spelled it out.
Texas, LA, Miss= 5th Circuit

NO AL!
Federal appeals court bars Biden administration from forcing Catholic groups to provide transgender care - Page 2 773625082 Oops. Just saw that! Quite.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2