Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels Empty Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:35 pm

And Pray to God she wins it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/04/mcdaniel-dhillon-rnc-chair-election-00072116

Keep working conservatives to oust these damn backstabbing establishment swampdwellers.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 23, 2023 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels Empty Re: Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:48 pm

And Rhona is not going to face off against her opposition in debates...cause she doesn't have to. Demo'rats and rinos are very successful at winning by avoiding facing the opposition. Hide Rhona hide. Your chances increase...you stinkeen rino.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2023/01/14/mcdaniel-refuses-to-face-rnc-chair-challengers-lindell-dhillon-in-debate-n1661867
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels Empty Re: Harmeet Dhillon appears to be prepping a run against Ronna Romney McDaniels

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:15 pm

I saw some prelim numbers this morning.
Dhillon-84% McMuffin-16%

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:13 am

Democrats lie and fabricate "facts" so often that I'm not sure what to believe. The "polls" said that President Trump would win the election and look what happened...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:38 am

Ten fascinating facts about Sikhism.
Sikhism is the fifth-biggest religion on the planet. The Sikh religion is likewise one of the most up to date and has just been in presence for around 500 years. Around 25 million Sikhs are living far and wide. Sikhs live in pretty much every real nation. About a large portion of a million Sikhs live in the United States. In the event that you are a newcomer to Sikhism, and inquisitive about what Sikhs accept, here some regular inquiries and replies about the Sikh religion and Sikhism convictions."

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/donald-trump-sikhism-harmeet-dhillon-ardaas-republican-national-convention-11893
https://medium.com/@peatals/ten-fascinating-facts-about-sikhism-9f4d46e9dd83

Last edited by Lummy on Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:53 pm

..........not to mention they enjoy the safety of storing all their full auto weapons in their churches. about as stupid as the Waco people were.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:35 pm

i have made 2 posts to this topic and neither stuck!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:37 pm

I said. Unless you want to deport persons of every other religion (esp. muslims) then get used to Dhillon's religion.

I'm not as interested in what she worships as long as she believes in and upholds american ideals and principles..>which it appears she does.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I said.  Unless you want to deport persons of every other religion (esp. muslims) then get used to Dhillon's religion.

I'm not as interested in what she worships as long as she believes in and upholds american ideals and principles..>which it appears she does.

I agree, anyone's "religion" or lack thereof doesn't concern me as much as their propensity for negating, "updating", rewriting, ignoring or circumventing the U.S. Constitution.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:07 pm

RV wrote:Democrats lie and fabricate "facts" so often that I'm not sure what to believe. The "polls" said that President Trump would win the election and look what happened...

You are right. I don't know if it's the correct course or not, but I've chosen to ignore them unless it's a situation I can influence. Don't believe any of the shit they shovel.

Last edited by Lummy on Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next