Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communist China is our biggest enemy.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Communist China is our biggest enemy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist China is our biggest enemy.

Post by Casey Jones Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I agree that the Chi-coms are indeed our greatest enemy on a multitude of levels.

Social, economic, financial, and militarily.

Second-biggest.

Our biggest enemies, is/are the Woke Triumvirate: the Gates-Soros-WEF consortium, and the programmed little NPCs they've unleashed in our government and industries. China is a competitor which doesn't play well; but the Woke Triumvirate believes in the dogma of the Club of Rome and Thomas Malthus.

They believe, and are ready to impose, a forcible Depopulating of the planet. Insane? That's my point. The NPCs they control, are ready to launch Nuclear War, to save the Oligarch Class the embarrassment of a financial collapse. China simply wants to expand their political reach.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Communist China is our biggest enemy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Communist China is our biggest enemy.

Post by RV Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:44 am

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I agree that the Chi-coms are indeed our greatest enemy on a multitude of levels.

Social, economic, financial, and militarily.

Second-biggest.

Our biggest enemies, is/are the Woke Triumvirate:  the Gates-Soros-WEF consortium, and the programmed little NPCs they've unleashed in our government and industries.  China is a competitor which doesn't play well; but the Woke Triumvirate believes in the dogma of the Club of Rome and Thomas Malthus.

They believe, and are ready to impose, a forcible Depopulating of the planet.  Insane?  That's my point.  The NPCs they control, are ready to launch Nuclear War, to save the Oligarch Class the embarrassment of a financial collapse.  China simply wants to expand their political reach.

Apparently TDS is a "pandemic" in the Democrat crowd. Now that President Trump is running again, I expect the delusion to get markedly worse.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:56 pm

RV wrote:

Apparently TDS is a "pandemic" in the Democrat crowd. Now that President Trump is running again, I expect the delusion to get markedly worse.

That's actually a mis-diagnosis. It's like saying Measles is Red-Spot Disease.

Before we had Trump, the same players, the ones who were around back then, had Bush Derangement Syndrome. Had they been as Woketarded and well-funded as they are now, they'd have had three Impeachments on BOOSH!!! as well.

Now Trump has them absolutely hysterical. And in their lunacy, they're probably going to jail him...and pay Bubba and Tyrone to pillow him in his cell.

End of the issue? Not at ALL! Whether the nominee is Ron DeSantis, or Greg Abbott, or even Mittens Romney...the hysteria will quickly transfer, and the next election will be more crooked.

Because this isn't about Trump, which, it should be obvious, is guilty of nothing. This is OPPOSITION DERANGEMENT. These people are convinced of their own Divine Right of Kings - They were BORN TO RULE OVER us, the serfs.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2