Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communist China is our biggest enemy.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Communist China is our biggest enemy. Empty Communist China is our biggest enemy.

Post by Lummy Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:04 pm

Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said the social media platform TikTok is an "enormous threat" and that parents should be "very concerned" about their children using the app.

"TikTok is an enormous threat. It's a threat on two levels. One, it is a massive collector of information, oftentimes of our children. They can visualize even down to your keystrokes. So if you're a parent and you got a kid on TikTok, I would be very, very concerned," Warner told host Shannon Bream on "FOX News Sunday."

"All of that data that your child is inputting and receiving is being stored somewhere in Beijing," Warner added, and it's difficult to "separate out TikTok from the fact that the actual engineers [are] writing the code in Beijing."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/markwarner-tiktok-socialmedia/2022/11/20/id/1097260/

Grow up, you stupid people. Chinese communists do not wish us well. They are our major enemy and have said so. They want us dead and out of the way. Your president fraternizes with them. Do not condone it. Your president is selling you out. He should be in jail.
Zuckerberg isn't going to do anything. Gates isn't going to do anything. Musk isn't. Bezos isn't.

These people are rolling in money. Life is good. Biden will be judged as an enemy of the US before this is over.

That pretty much leaves just you.

Where am I wrong about this?
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Communist China is our biggest enemy. Empty Re: Communist China is our biggest enemy.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:17 pm

I agree that the Chi-coms are indeed our greatest enemy on a multitude of levels.

Social, economic, financial, and militarily.

Back to top Go down

Communist China is our biggest enemy. Empty Re: Communist China is our biggest enemy.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:24 pm

They also threaten our food supply of meats and grains, along with ownership of american farmland.

Chi-coms should not be allowed to own anything in the United States!
As it it all communist , government owned.

But just as dangerous, are the self enrichers in our own Congress that allow it to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:31 pm

You can include in this conflict Spiritual War, nature of which is real but difficult to imagine.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:30 pm

China is everyone's enemy!

I was called nasty names for saying China's interest in the South Pacific and South China seas was power and control. IT IS! They want to be the world's controlling superpower and control they will ... if we let them.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:18 am

I would agree that China is an enemy. The part about our "biggest enemy" is open for argument. Certainly our stores and shops being filled with goods made in China is troublesome. I am concerned that we are destroying ourselves from the inside out with "progressive" culture, censorship, liberal bias, disinformation, misdirection, blatant lies, blatant discrimination and the dumbing down and outright brainwashing of American children in our public schools and universities.

Certainly, Chinese data storage sites like Tik Tok and other social media sites that are Communist owned are contributing to the misinformation and misdirection.

Last edited by RV on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:40 am

Ours is a culture of media free speech with no responsibility.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:25 am

no. our greatest enemy is zelensky. and all who adore him for his cover at our politicians skimming money off the arms deals. ive actualy seen posters here who claim chinas military is allowed to operate freely inside the US. all ive ever said about china is in order to be able to fight your enemy effectively, you must be informed of its desires and capabilities. and you cant do that if you wish to be ignorant about your enemies perceived trophies histories. guadal canal has a huge gold mine on it that caused a major civilwar on that island. and that info was thrown into the trashcan. heres more. china has been actively operating oil and gas fields in borden and nolan county for five years now. surge oil and winchester oil are chinese owned through the majority ownership in their controlling share structures. know your enemies or be crushed by them. be ignorant and die, or observant and live.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Red Lily wrote:China is everyone's enemy!

I was called nasty names for saying China's interest in the South Pacific and South China seas was power and control.  IT IS!   They want to be the world's controlling superpower and control they will   ...   if we let them.

Not by me you weren't. Thanks for your informative posts and opinions.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Red Lily wrote:China is everyone's enemy!

I was called nasty names for saying China's interest in the South Pacific and South China seas was power and control.  IT IS!   They want to be the world's controlling superpower and control they will   ...   if we let them.

There are people who get their kicks by calling others names regardless of what they are for nor against.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next