Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth.

3 posters

Go down

Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth. Empty Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth.

Post by Lummy Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 pm

Jews don't appreciate anything, really, because it is never enough.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-jewish-israel/2022/11/20/id/1097239/

That's accurate. Jews want the middle east in turmoil. They don't really give a shit about peace. They care about quick money stirred up by the churn.

I have lost respect for them, especially here in the US. I also think Biden, like all US politicians, is afraid of Israel.

Trump not.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth. Empty Re: Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth.

Post by Lummy Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:50 pm

As far as I'm concerned, Israel can stay the hell out of US politics and remain in the corner, and Jews can stay out of politics, period. Right Schumie? You know I am.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth. Empty Re: Trump: US Jews 'Don't Appreciate Israel the Way They Should'. This is Truth.

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:59 pm

levant has denied sending the iron dome to ukraine. and thats when everyone else bailed on ukraine too. first you gotta rid our country of dual nationals, or the loyalty factor gets pretty cloudy.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:30 pm

Ya' know certain people focus on what group they wish. He did NOT say ALL JEWS, he said US JEWS. The same could be said for a whole lot of groups. The fact that he said US Jews seems to be what antisemites focus on rather than taking the entirety of his comments. This is exactly what the left does.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down