Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth

+6
Red Lily
hurricanehook
vege57
Keith
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth Empty trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:43 pm

.......... he “straight up said a staffer who leaked … should be executed”, ..............

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/15/trump-white-house-leaker-execution

probably be many 'conservatives' fantasy.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth Empty Re: trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:56 am

Just like he did last time.

You know, the idiots in mediuh who put this out, are stupid, and assume readers are more stupid even than they.

Don't you agree?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth Empty Re: trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth

Post by Keith Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:59 am

I'm no fan of Trump, either, but I get the feeling the OP is making all these threads because he's getting something out of it, like he's being paid to do it or something. I assume this, because anyone else would have given up on it a long time ago after realizing how poorly they've gone over with the greater forum community.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Keith wrote:I'm no fan of Trump, either, but I get the feeling the OP is making all these threads because he's getting something out of it, like he's being paid to do it or something. I assume this, because anyone else would have given up on it a long time ago after realizing how poorly they've gone over with the greater forum community.

"""after realizing how poorly they've gone over with the greater forum community.""

And there in may be their motivation
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:27 pm

vege57 wrote:
Keith wrote:I'm no fan of Trump, either, but I get the feeling the OP is making all these threads because he's getting something out of it, like he's being paid to do it or something. I assume this, because anyone else would have given up on it a long time ago after realizing how poorly they've gone over with the greater forum community.

"""after realizing how poorly they've gone over with the greater forum community.""

Some people get a rise out of going against the grain to gain attention. Look at us. We're talking about him now.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

vege57 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:28 pm

vege57 wrote:

There can come a time whereby one can become equal to, or worse, than that which they are trying to counter.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57, Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:55 pm

If the nonsense OP had Biden in the title, and the tables were turned, someone would have pulled the thread claiming it would bring too much heat from the government on the forum, because it advocated violence.

But here we are. Putting up with bullshit.
There will come a day, i will have enough.

The bull shit may still be here, but I'll be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:12 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:If the nonsense  OP had Biden in the title, and the tables were turned,  someone would have pulled the thread claiming it would bring too much heat from the government  on the forum, because it advocated violence.

But here we are. Putting up with bullshit.
There will come a day, i will have enough.

The bull shit may still be here, but I'll be gone.
you mean he DID NOT kill the Lindbergh baby? everything ive ever read from the washington post to the newyork times says he killed that little baby. how can Hawk be so sure he is innocent?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:14 pm

This is getting to be more amusing rather than triggering.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:26 pm

This is perfect.

trump wants to kill anyone who speaks the truth N9dxHs

this man works for free.  He works relentlessly into all hours of the night. He is attacked daily by the left and media and by pathetically clueless individuals who know no better.
He works with one single goal...to save this nation...just this one and hopefully the rest of the world will catch on and follow. Dont give up on him because he hasn't given up on us. God bless president Trump and God bless America.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next