Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kari lake will not accept voters decision

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

kari lake will not accept voters decision - Page 2 Empty Re: kari lake will not accept voters decision

Post by Red Lily Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:33 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:You cant keep rehashing the voter fraud myth, If there was wide spread voter fraud someone would cough. Clinton could keep it a secret that BigM was puffin on his cigar.? only two peeps involved in that, Unless the invited Hilary in to watch ? and this would be on a much larger scale

I agree (to an extent) BUT attention should be drawn to glaring discrepencies in the voting systems between states don't you think?

Sure. But they are probably blue states that have these shit machines. If red states had them they would probably produce red winners , They whole system in the US is a shit fight, For a supposedly first world country they have a third world voting tech. You would expect to have these sorts of issues in Haiti , Not the US

I can't really argue with that but I'll bring what I feel is questionable to light though.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

kari lake will not accept voters decision - Page 2 Empty Re: kari lake will not accept voters decision

Post by vege57 Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:You cant keep rehashing the voter fraud myth, If there was wide spread voter fraud someone would cough. Clinton could keep it a secret that BigM was puffin on his cigar.? only two peeps involved in that, Unless the invited Hilary in to watch ? and this would be on a much larger scale

I agree (to an extent) BUT attention should be drawn to glaring discrepencies in the voting systems between states don't you think?

Sure. But they are probably blue states that have these shit machines. If red states had them they would probably produce red winners , They whole system in the US is a shit fight, For a supposedly first world country they have a third world voting tech. You would expect to have these sorts of issues in Haiti , Not the US

I can't really argue with that but I'll bring what I feel is questionable to light though.

Is it questionable because of incompetence or fraud ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:07 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Is it questionable because of incompetence or fraud ?

I don't know but that doesn't really matter. My point is that there should be a thorough recount without people freaking out.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:41 pm

............. U.S. District Judge John Tuchi said in his decision that Lake made “false, misleading and unsupported factual assertions” in her initial lawsuit claiming “unauthorized persons” manipulated voting machines during Arizona’s gubernatorial election. .............

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerroush/2022/12/01/false-misleading-accusations-federal-judge-sanctions-kari-lake-for-challenging-arizonas-voting-procedures/?sh=6afb2072d09d

She lied

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:43 pm

another election is needed. Hobbs was threatening countiy authorities with incarceration if they did not certify. That's tyranny.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:14 pm

............ Democratic candidate Katie Hobbs defeated Republican Kari Lake, who aligned herself closely with former President Donald Trump and his false claims of election fraud. ...................

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-elections/arizona-governor-results

HAHAHAHAHHAH - LOSER

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:19 pm

Hobbs won, the trump lover lost

trump is the poisoned chalice

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:35 am

Look like karri is on a loser.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/kari-lake-lawsuit-challenge-trial-governor-elect-katie-hobbs-maricopa-couty-superior-court/75-6bd8e69b-b0fb-4c39-a7fc-6baf8381439b

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:53 am

The voters voted for Kari Lake, NOT that Hobbs loon. The trial is uincovering a lot of disrcrepanies. American aren't ones to believe that one candidate ought to retain control of the voting while running against an opponent for the same job. That just ASKS for cheating...which we all know is one of the major tactics of the left at this point...and they don't care if they do it right out in the open.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2