Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely

4 posters

Go down

CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely Empty CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:54 pm

Because these idiots are anything but leaders.

There's a challenge, there's no challenge, there's a challenge, there's no challenge.....and all along it is done in secret behind closed doors and it's a done dead deal.     WHO gives a damn anymore.

https://floridianpress.com/2022/11/scott-challenging-mcconnell-for-gop-senate-leadership/

Education system (and it is ONE system) all over the world...except the middle east have finally pussified younger men all over the world.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely Empty Re: CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely

Post by vege57 Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:20 pm

""Education system (and it is ONE system) all over the world...except the middle east have finally pussified younger men all over the world.""

My son went through the system here without being pussified, even came out with a degree and voted for a far right party at his first election,

You should probably stick to talking shit about the US education system as it is the only one you have had any contact with
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely Empty Re: CHallenging Republican leadership, and i use the term leadership loosely

Post by RV Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:29 pm

I would agree that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are "leaders". Neither party represents the middle class, neither one represents the working class and neither one represents the voters.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:22 pm

RV wrote:I would agree that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are "leaders". Neither party represents the middle class, neither one represents the working class and neither one represents the voters.

Historically, it used to be just the Democrats who advocated for "tax and spend" to support the unions and any sort of graft you can imagine.

Today, both parties bleed the citizens dry, like sheep to slaughter, while filling there own pockets beyond there wildest dreams.

This is how corrupt American politicians have become.

And the chinese who now own our food supply and just about every other thing american, utilize that "influence" to the fullest.

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:33 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Because these idiots are anything but leaders.

There's a challenge, there's no challenge, there's a challenge, there's no challenge.....and all along it is done in secret behind closed doors and it's a done dead deal.     WHO gives a damn anymore.

https://floridianpress.com/2022/11/scott-challenging-mcconnell-for-gop-senate-leadership/

Education system (and it is ONE system) all over the world...except the middle east have finally pussified younger men all over the world.

Did you ever watch those cop shows where they have a suspect in the interrogation room and the detectives play " good cop-bad cop"?

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are in the interrogation room .
The Dems are the bad cops.
The Pubs are the good cops.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE! THEY ARE BOTH WORKING AGAINST US!

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:23 pm

RV wrote:I would agree that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are "leaders". Neither party represents the middle class, neither one represents the working class and neither one represents the voters.

Life is what you make of it, Its about self help, the system wont make you wealthy by just existing within it, you have to get out there and make you own luck
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:33 pm

I still have my beekeeping company registered with the companies site, A while back I bought a wall oven, it was $1700 I asked them how it could get the price down , he said if I bought it through my company I would get a wholesale price on it, went from $1700 down to $1250 money in the bank,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:50 pm

vege57 wrote:

Life is what you make of it, Its about self help, the system wont make you wealthy by just existing within it, you have to get out there and make you own luck

Political leeches will suck the life out of you.
Working isn't a virtue anymore. Its something to be used against you. You cant make your own luck here anymore.

Why is it that people who have worked 40 years or more , contributing and advancing society, only get $800/month in SS and nothing else if the own anything..

Yet, an illegal alien crossing the border gets sent straight to a SS processing center(by plane, free of charge by the obama government if neccesary) from texas to memphis to immediately receive $900-$1500/month SS. Something they never worked for. Then get an average $400/month EBT(FOOD STAMPS) , free housing assistance, goverment utility payments, free child healthcare card and grown-up health care they never have to pay for.

Something is fuxked up here.

This is not sustainable and the politicians know it .

They think we are stupid or won't challenge the injustice.

They would be wrong.

Red Lily, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:14 am

Not to mention the other "freebies" at our expense such as "free" education and "free" healthcare that the Democrats are promising to their gullible supporters and illegals. America will fall just like the Roman Empire did, the fall will be supported, promoted, funded and voted for...

If the fall don't get ya', the "Vaccine" or the criminals will!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:16 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Because these idiots are anything but leaders.

Did you ever watch those cop shows where they have a suspect in the interrogation room and the detectives play " good cop-bad cop"?

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are in the interrogation room .
The Dems are the bad cops.
The Pubs are the good cops.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE! THEY ARE BOTH WORKING AGAINST US!

THAT is an EXCELLENT ANalogy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down