Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking all the hell...FTX

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Breaking all the hell...FTX - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking all the hell...FTX

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:50 am

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/05/sam-bankman-fried-could-face-years-in-prison-over-ftx-meltdown.html

IF the US ever gets around to charging and arresting him. With dems in charge don't expect that any time soon. if ever.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Breaking all the hell...FTX - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking all the hell...FTX

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/05/sam-bankman-fried-could-face-years-in-prison-over-ftx-meltdown.html

IF the US ever gets around to charging and arresting him.  With dems in charge don't expect that any time soon. if ever.

I was thinking about that.

It's mostly been the younger generations that lost money, in some cases big money, in this theft. The most-reliable DemocRat voters...beyond the dead and people in nursing homes.

This will SHOW them...there is no law. There is only connections to power. There is only furthering their political ambitions. Do that, and then, for you, too, there's no rules.

How the young people will REACT, is the big question. Will they leave this mob of a political party, and its Marxist tenets, it's misanthropic activities?

Or will they just sit on their slimming arses, feel sorry for themselves, and decide, that's how it is...and keep on supporting the Redistributionists, even when it's redistributed FROM them, not TO them.

I don't know; but I do know that testosterone levels in those generations, are WAY down. They're well on their way to being Kaiser Klaus's ideal "transhumans." Without free will...the first part of removing will, is erasing drive.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5