Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming.

+3
jirqoadai
Red Lily
Lummy
7 posters

Go down

Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming. Empty Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming.

Post by Lummy Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:42 pm

Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming. Empty Re: Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming.

Post by Red Lily Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Leftists usually end up eating themselves from the inside out.

Hochul is revolting and I hope her butt gets kicked.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming. Empty Re: Jesse Watters: Democrat civil war is coming.

Post by Casey Jones Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:53 pm

That woman. However her name is spelled.

She's the Peter Principle in action. I've read comments, over on ZeroHedge and other places, deriding her as one more smarmy NYC socialite. She's anything BUT...she was Town Clerk for the Town of Hamburg, Erie County (largest city, Buffalo) New York.

Then was DEPUTY Erie County clerk. Marriage licenses, vital statistics, enter records in the county ledger.

For this, Cuomo the Lesser, picked her as Looey-Guv. Why? Who the pfuk knows? Probably his equal in Woketard fanaticism.

And now, two steps beyond her competence as a government clerk...she steps into the throne of the Vampire State.

And proceeds to do the impossible - make voters remember Cuomo the Lesser, with fondness.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:06 am

are we currently in the reign of Genrikh Yagoda, Nikolai Yezhov or Boris Rodos?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:51 am

My magazines are all loaded and I'm ready to go if the leftists attack.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:11 pm

you guys might enjoy this article...especially you @Casey Jones.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/this-political-prosecution-scheme-is-going-to-backfire-hard/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:you guys might enjoy this article...especially you @Casey Jones.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/this-political-prosecution-scheme-is-going-to-backfire-hard/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:you guys might enjoy this article...especially you @Casey Jones.

I've thought so, but I'm still not sure.

For one thing, I don't know if the ballot counting/harvesting even bears ANY connection to actual voting.

For another, I don't see a lot of energy for resistance in the average schlub. It's one thing not to drink Butt Wipe - that's an easy choice. The amazing thing is that people did drink it at all, with far better products out there.

It's quite another to do the hard and maybe extralegal things - like storming county election centers - that stopping the steal will require. They're sending those peaceful protesters away for 50 years for a REASON - they're trying to scare the Deplorables.

I've given up. I don't much like Trump, the person - he was mediocre in office; that is, while he did what he should have been doing, he DID NOT ferret out his incompetent and corrupt sublieutenants in bureaucracy. And that MATTERED.

He wasn't up to the job; and if anything, that same job got bigger and harder and more important.

Put him back in to send a message? When the alternatives are, this Indian guy I can't spell the name of, who's apparently deep with Big Pharma and the WEF, or Kennedy, with his chemtrail fantasies, or the usual cast of ciphers from the Mee-Too Party...yeah, if nothing else, pfuk them AGAIN.

But I don't expect much. I certainly don't expect the collapse to be averted.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down