Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Watters blistering opening statement

2 posters

Go down

Jesse Watters blistering opening statement Empty Jesse Watters blistering opening statement

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:43 pm

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jesse-watters-blistering-opening-statement/

I'm giving you this link because you cannot count on EweToob not to edit his remarks.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Jesse Watters blistering opening statement Empty Re: Jesse Watters blistering opening statement

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:23 am

Wow. Tough crowd over at CFP yesterday.
Wayne Fisher
Either FOX was catfished or FOX was complicit in the “get rid of Trump at all cost” lies. There were plenty of people out here yelling about the “catfishing/lies”, you just chose not to listen because you didn’t want to hear it or you were ordered to not speak the truth.

WE…were not catfished.

So, shove it up your arse Waters. You didn’t report the truth back when it mattered, either. You were chicken chit but now you think its safe to go back into the “truth” business. Only problem is…I don’t trust you any more than I trust the black raciest lady named Gay.

The reason you think its safe to go back into the “truth” business is because you think enough time has passed that Trump can no longer be rightfully placed in office…mission accomplished…you think.

I still don’t hear you telling the truth about the stolen election. Matter of fact…you don’t mention it at all. Another order from on high to keep your mouth shut in order to keep your job.

You burn with the rest of them for you’re complicity in the “great lie”.

Kinda surprised no one gave "Cat" the Jesse Watters blistering opening statement 3494853741 award.

While all that's true, I still enjoyed the video. Apparently, all it takes to get a job on 20/20 is to be a racist, 'cuz it sure don't take brains.

Same with Falsey. He lied. He knows he lied. The world knows he lied. Yet, he clings to attacking his audience, by claiming the audience is attack his science.
Deluded dude.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jesse Watters blistering opening statement Empty Re: Jesse Watters blistering opening statement

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:25 am

Napoleonic complex. short....really short....dude.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum