Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female Empty Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:22 pm

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3720015-former-nba-star-dwyane-wade-blasts-ex-wife-over-petition-to-halt-trans-daughters-name-change/amp/

He is all for it. His former wife, the mother of the child is not. Looks like he'll get his way.

You know what is so astounding...that the media, socia, education, whatever, addresses these mentally ill children as their pretend sex. oh so woke, oh so carefully tolerant.

Zaya Wade...mtf.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female Empty Re: Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female

Post by Casey Jones Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:56 am

So the kid commits suicide in a few years.

And the father dies of myocarditis in a few months to a few years, courtesy of Jab Mandates.

I've no more pfux to give.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female Empty Re: Dwayne Wade has son who has transed to female

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 am

Casey Jones wrote:So the kid commits suicide in a few years.

And the father dies of myocarditis in a few months to a few years, courtesy of Jab Mandates.

Where did these comments come from?

Oh - right wing, religious, conspiracy 'theorist', trump voter.
I get it.

Same as many here

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:22 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

I get it.

Same as many here
It seems you're ok with mutilating children . Both physically and mentally.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:49 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

I get it.

Same as many here

Obviously, you don't get it.

I don't share your Woketard opinion, so I must be pfukked up.

Here's two things for you to chew on: Sex-reassignment patients have a FAR higher rate of suicide than the general populace.

That's going to be greater yet, with a young person who was conned by school pervert-teachers, into believing he was "assigned the wrong sex" and that surgery will make it all better.

MUCH greater. Kids with sexual identity issues have higher rates of suicide. Add to it, genital mutilation (essentially, removal of actual genitals) and mutilating hormone treatments...watch the suicide rates go off the scales.

I won't waste time with the story of a Jabbed Leftist NPC father...first, Leftists were THE first in line to get the Majik Jab. Second, any father who'd subject his son to this, is beneath even Woketardation.

So I'm sure the simple son of a bitch got the four Clot Shots. He's got a date with Destiny...probably soon.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:54 am

Casey this post doesn't stack up to a modicum of critique , How many years need to pass before you can no longer blame a death on the jab ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:58 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I get it.

Same as many here

Here's two things for you to chew on:  Sex-reassignment patients have a FAR higher rate of suicide than the general populace.

That's going to be greater yet, with a young person who was conned by school pervert-teachers, into believing he was "assigned the wrong sex" and that surgery will make it all better.  

MUCH greater.  Kids with sexual identity issues have higher rates of suicide.  Add to it, genital mutilation (essentially, removal of actual genitals) and mutilating hormone treatments...watch the suicide rates go off the scales.

I won't waste time with the story of a Jabbed Leftist NPC father...first, Leftists were THE first in line to get the Majik Jab.  Second, any father who'd subject his son to this, is beneath even Woketardation.

So I'm sure the simple son of a bitch got the four Clot Shots.  He's got a date with Destiny...probably soon.

""Here's two things for you to chew on:  Sex-reassignment patients have a FAR higher rate of suicide than the general populace.""

Do you have any facts to back that up, , chances are that people that are confused about their gender may very well have higher suicide rates
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:04 am

vege57 wrote:

Casey this post doesn't stack up to a modicum of critique , How many years need to pass before you can no longer blame a death on the jab ?

How many years can you say, smoking cigarettes didn't cause lung cancer? Rush Limbaugh, a chain smoker who quit around about 1995, nonetheless got lung cancer at age 69. Aggressive lung cancer.

We'll never know if the past cigarettes caused it, but statistically, they're correlated.

Here's what we do know. Myocarditis, pericarditis, were virtually UNKNOWN in young healthy patients and athletes...until this Jab insanity. Strokes simply did not HAPPEN to young people who didn't have blood-pressure issues or vascular disease. Until now.

We know from morticians who've embalmed many of these cadavers, dead of "unknown causes" far short of their expected lifespan...we know that these long, fibrous clots are being pulled out of veins as they proceed with embalming. These have been UNKNOWN prior to. No, this isn't conspiracy stuff. Numerous morticians and medical examiners, now, have reported on it...photographed the clots in specimen jars.

It is happening, whether you are willing to believe an uncomfortable truth, or if you aren't.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:06 am

vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

I get it.

Same as many here

Here's two things for you to chew on:  Sex-reassignment patients have a FAR higher rate of suicide than the general populace.

MUCH greater.  Kids with sexual identity issues have higher rates of suicide.  Add to it, genital mutilation (essentially, removal of actual genitals) and mutilating hormone treatments...watch the suicide rates go off the scales.

I won't waste time with the story of a Jabbed Leftist NPC father...first, Leftists were THE first in line to get the Majik Jab.  Second, any father who'd subject his son to this, is beneath even Woketardation.

So I'm sure the simple son of a bitch got the four Clot Shots.  He's got a date with Destiny...probably soon.

""Here's two things for you to chew on:  Sex-reassignment patients have a FAR higher rate of suicide than the general populace.""

Do you have any facts to back that up, , chances are that people that are confused about their gender may very well have higher suicide rates

I don't keep them on a crib sheet in my pocket, no. I'm not personally interested or affected.

I've come across the stats numerous times. DYODD. I don't do free research for other. I've satisfied myself - now you can check me, or not.

Please cite sources. And the Institutional Woketard mediuh, don't count...they are nothing but Globohomo propaganda, anymore.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

I get it.

Same as many here

if it is so disturbing to you...there's a door.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next