Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade

5 posters

Go down

Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade Empty Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 03, 2022 12:25 am

crazed protestors are already on the scene.  

Honestly i can't see this court doing that. I prayed for this for four years. I guess we'll see.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/supreme-court-votes-to-overturn-roe-v-wade/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade Empty Re: Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 03, 2022 11:08 pm

It's apparently true.

I don't see it as such an inconsiderable event. The only question for the Kourt is, is there a Constitutional express right (in invisible ink) to abortion; or is it one more aspect of civil and criminal law, which are the province of the States?

Overturning Roe would simply return the question to the States. Which is where it belongs.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones, Crusader and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade Empty Re: Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade

Post by Crusader Wed May 04, 2022 5:29 am

The more power we take from the Federal government and return to the state and local control the better off we'll be. It's in the 10th for a reason.
Crusader
Crusader

Crusader, Casey Jones, Thom Paine, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed May 04, 2022 12:24 pm

Everyone is saying a "leaker" let this out but I'm thinking that the Democrats little whore ,Politico, just threw some shit on the fan to stir up the women that are so ugly a gorilla wouldn't bed them .
They're trying to cover up this presidents failures and this time it won't work .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat May 07, 2022 6:55 pm

Geraldo Rivera Loses It When Greg Gutfeld Lays Out His Pro-Life Stance: 'You Insulting Punk!'

https://www.westernjournal.com/geraldo-rivera-loses-greg-gutfeld-lays-pro-life-stance-insulting-punk/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45

Geraldo...........what a loser!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 09, 2022 10:24 am

Initially i thought Jackson would be the leaker.  But considering Roberts history, his backstabbing and his cowardice.   I decided last week....it's him.   I'm not the only one that thinks that.  Found this this am.

https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/05/09/whos-the-scotus-leaker-one-conservative-journalist-thinks-he-has-the-answer/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 09, 2022 11:43 pm

I read somewhere that it was the Wise Latina who did the pissing...I mean, the leaking.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:33 pm

Supreme court allegedly considering Roe V Wade 448e68a00ef20fcd

The only time chief justice Roberts has ordered fences to be put up around the Supreme court was last year when it was leaked that Roe would be overturned.
Fences just wen tup again today.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down