Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison

4 posters

Go down

Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison Empty Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison

Post by Red Lily Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:19 am

A Kansas mother who was convicted of leading an ISIS battalion was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Tuesday.

Allison Fluke-Ekren, 42, pleaded guilty in June to expressing interest in carrying out terrorist attacks in the United States in support of ISIS on six separate occasions between 2014 and 2017, according to court documents unsealed in February.

In letters to the court, her family described Fluke-Ekren as a "monster." In court on Tuesday, her adult daughter said her mother forced her to marry an ISIS fighter who raped her when she was only 13.

"My mother is a monster who enjoys torturing children for sexual pleasure. My mother is a monster very skilled in manipulation and controlling her emotions to her advantage," wrote her son, who remains unnamed in court documents filed by the Justice Department last week. "My mother is a monster without love for her children, without an excuse for her actions."

Fluke-Ekren's son, according to court documents, said she physically abused him as a child. Fluke-Ekren trained over 100 women and young girls, some just 10 years old on how to use automatic weapons, grenades and suicide belts, according to the Justice Department.

"Allison Fluke-Ekren brainwashed young girls and trained them to kill," court documents say. "She carved a path of terror, plunging her own children into unfathomable depths of cruelty by physically, psychologically, emotionally, and sexually abusing them. For at least eight years, Fluke-Ekren committed terrorist acts on behalf of three foreign terrorist organizations across war zones in Libya, Iraq, and Syria."

She also urged her daughter to delete messages shared between them to make sure she wasn't caught in Syria where she had taken her children and was evading U.S. law enforcement, according to audio recordings played in court. Her daughter in court documents said she would inflict pain on her children, picking out what each one disliked the most and inflicting that damage upon them, then getting off on the pleasure of doing so, court documents say.

Fluke-Ekren was arrested in Syria earlier this year and transferred to U.S. custody, according to the DOJ.

Full story at the link ... https://abc7chicago.com/kansas-isis-leader-mom-allison-fluke-ekren/12408989/

Throw away the key!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent, Lummy and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison Empty Re: Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:08 am

not long enough.   She'll be out before her early 60s. and she'll ruin young women while in prison.

Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison Allison-Fluke-Ekren
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison Empty Re: Kansas mother who led ISIS battalion sentenced to 20 years in prison

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:25 am

Our govt is bringing back some isis 'wives'.
I don't want them here, they voluntarily made their decision.
They do not like western society. So be it.

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:36 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Our govt is bringing back some isis 'wives'.
I don't want them here, they voluntarily made their decision.
They do not like western society. So be it.

Nothing good will come from their return and it should have been put to the people to decide.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:58 pm

I could weep for those children. There are people who've done less who should be dead.

WHY the light sentence? (Sorry if it's in the 'rest of the story.' Couldn't bring myself to read it.)

Crying or Very sad
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Should have been life.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:40 pm

Red Lily wrote:Should have been life.
Or death. Whichever is cheaper. Perhaps some inmates can make that happen for society.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:55 pm

2cent wrote:
Or death.  Whichever is cheaper.  Perhaps some inmates can make that happen for society.

I do hope you're right but far too often with these people they tend to spread their poison and insanity and radicalize more soft brained people inside prison than out.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:31 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
Or death.  Whichever is cheaper.  Perhaps some inmates can make that happen for society.

I do hope you're right but far too often with these people they tend to spread their poison and insanity and radicalize more soft brained people inside prison than out.
Creepy and frightening. I'm hoping this repugnant piece of trash ends up in a place where the inmate despise women who would mistreat her own children. Many prison inmates here, from what I hear tell, are no fans of the Mudslimes. I suppose it depends on which prison. Thankfully, I'm no expert on that subject.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down