Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in

+2
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in Empty Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:12 pm

1:49

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in Empty Re: Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:44 pm

There's a lot that doesn't add up here.

I'm assuming the assailant isn't in his 80s like Paul so I'd guess he was much younger. It takes awhile to call the police and for them to arrive yet when the police get there they are both still struggling with a hammer?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in Empty Re: Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:53 pm

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called out Nancy Pelosi's daughter and wished the House speaker's husband a "speedy recovery" after an early morning assault at their San Francisco home left him hospitalized.

"No one deserves to be assaulted," the Republican lawmaker wrote on Twitter Friday morning. "Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul-calls-nancy-pelosis-161701848.html

Rand Paul is under attack now for his comments and I certainly don't condone attacks on Pelosi or anyone else but you can't really blame Paul for lashing out.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:56 pm

I read this early this morning. I dismissed it. Lol.

His drunk driving court date musta been close. Gotta postpone that u til after the midterms.

Red Lily, vege57, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:03 pm

Lololol.
On a random welfare call......
Both wielding hammers.......

Evil or Very Mad Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in 773625082

That's about as believable as Joe Vegetable has all his faculties.

They were prolly smoking weed and perp wanted some more of that expensive ice cream and Paul was protecting the ice cream stash.

Either that or they were were both building Nancy Campaign signs with hammers at 2 in the morning.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:13 pm

It's all just a little odd Lol.

One of their own too but I'll bet he won't get bail like the rest of the flock.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:14 pm

Callin' bullshit on this one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:16 pm

Bullshit to what? That it didn't happen? You think the police are giving BS press conferences? Really?

Red Lily
Red Lily

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Red Lily wrote:Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called out Nancy Pelosi's daughter and wished the House speaker's husband a "speedy recovery" after an early morning assault at their San Francisco home left him hospitalized.

"No one deserves to be assaulted," the Republican lawmaker wrote on Twitter Friday morning. "Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul-calls-nancy-pelosis-161701848.html

Rand Paul is under attack now for his comments and I certainly don't condone attacks on Pelosi or anyone else but you can't really blame Paul for lashing out.

Christine Pelosi used to be a regular <VIP > contributor on a liberal board I posted on prolifically 10 years ago. She addressed many of my posts.

Along with other liberals like Leo Gerard, I assume they were all paid by the Palo Alto company for there contributions.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:23 pm

"A Castro supporting nudist transient from Berkeley CA" Nancy Pelosi’s husband attacked in home break-in 773625082
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next