Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom

+4
RV
2cent
EvilCat Breath
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Go down

FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom Empty FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:55 pm

FBI become the political shock troops for the White House, seeking to harass and intimidate anyone who speaks out against its policies?

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/americas-first-mom-raided-fbi-october-4th-doj-memorandum-she-fought-against-voter

THIS is FREAKIN' AMERICA??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Carolina73, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom Empty Re: FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom

Post by EvilCat Breath Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:58 pm

The number one threat made against school board members is, "I will vote against you". The number two threat is "I will run against you".

Both are serious enough threats to cause a DOJ investigation.

EvilCat Breath

HawkTheSlayer, Carolina73 and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom Empty Re: FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:25 pm

"No, I never had any access to any voting machines. They know I am just a voice, an advocate. We must have been effective. I know the people here, they're not going to back down, and we're not going to stop. In times past they never would have moved forward on this, but the narrative in America right now is one that is pushing a progressive narrative of communism. Now you can stay in your home and talk about it privately but you dare not come out and talk about it publicly ...or they will send the FBI to your door because according to this regime you are a domestic terrorist."

"We've got to stick together and we can't let these thugs put us into fear and intimidation."
Rock on!

And like Howse, I never expected the FIB to move so fast on this threat, either. Likely, very few did. It makes me wonder if this isn't the effect whistleblowers like Snowden, et.al., has had on them.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:FBI become the political shock troops for the White House, seeking to harass and intimidate anyone who speaks out against its policies?

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/americas-first-mom-raided-fbi-october-4th-doj-memorandum-she-fought-against-voter

THIS is FREAKIN' AMERICA??

Welcome to Beijing Biden's Communist America!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Carolina73 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:38 pm

Shameful. Pure intimidation.
It's not so much about First Amendment Rights as it is about effecting the change that it is causing. And that is having a resounding success against the indoctrinators-in-power.

There is no trustworth "agency" since 2000.
And fully weaponized by democrats since 2008.
The Obama years.

Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina73 Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:40 pm

But this DOJ will do nothing. Garland should be investigated for lying to Congress while under oath.
Carolina73
Carolina73

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:41 pm

I dispise the FBI and all its employees . This agency was highly respected only a few years ago and they've fallen from grace faster than Mexican water can give you the runs . We keep hearing some on our side say the rank and file FBI employee is still virtuous and dedicated and I say Bullshit ! They know full well what the higher ups are doing and are putting paycheck over honor and integrity . They don't have the backbone to quit this inept ,vermin infected , Keystone Cop operation . They're a disgrace and they've been compromised since the Clintons filthy hands were able to influence its existence .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:03 pm

Daily Bread wrote:I dispise the FBI and all its employees . This agency was highly respected only a few years ago and they've fallen from grace faster than Mexican water can give you the runs . We keep hearing some on our side say the rank and file FBI employee is still virtuous and dedicated and I say Bullshit ! They know full well what the higher ups are doing and are putting paycheck over honor and integrity . They don't have the backbone to quit this inept ,vermin infected , Keystone Cop operation . They're a disgrace and they've been compromised since the Clintons filthy hands were able to influence its existence .

FBI political shock troops busts into home of Colorado home schooling mom 2571987194
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down