Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba wallace causes crash and then goes after his victim

+2
2cent
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bubba wallace causes crash and then goes after his victim - Page 2 Empty Re: Bubba wallace causes crash and then goes after his victim

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:09 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I'm so not into car racing but was he the one with the noose?

No! It was fake noose!

Yes I know it was a fake noose! Lolol

Let me rephrase ... Was he the one who screamed racism and hate crimes and reported a noose on a garage door that was actually a pull down rope?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Bubba wallace causes crash and then goes after his victim - Page 2 Empty Re: Bubba wallace causes crash and then goes after his victim

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:23 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:

No! It was fake noose!

Yes I know it was a fake noose!   Lolol

Let me rephrase   ...   Was he the one who screamed racism and hate crimes and reported a noose on a garage door that was actually a pull down rope?
Yep. 1 in da same.
And NASCAR let him do it!

I'm glad I never watched that shit . Or golf!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:50 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

No! It was fake noose!

And chasin a fake nigga ?
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:16 am

I've been to races...like the little ones...locally....where young men could prove their mettle.... in my younger days. And Daytona and martinsville...but it is not my faverave. You sit there all day waiting for the crash. I take a book or my radio. Now golf I dislike it. Belonged to country club..played a little myself. Played with a few women who took it WAY MORE seriously than i did. LOLOL I mean they got angry with my attitude. The reason i played was to take the youngest out on the course in the afternoon after school. I stopped when he was six and i told the Captain, I hold him back. He needs someone else to go these rounds with him. My youngest got into golf when he was 3 years old. He began playing...played all through highschool, got a scholarship at state college...full ride. and then was ranked in top 4 players in Virginia before he was 20. He played pro after that till he met the woman he married...and he gave it up. He was winning little tournaments at 6...by 26 he was well fed up with it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:14 am

bubba wallace is a pussy.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:05 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I've been to races...like the little ones...locally....where young men could prove their mettle.... in my younger days.     And Daytona and martinsville...but it is not my faverave.  You sit there all day waMiting for the crash.  I take a book or my radio.   Now golf I dislike it.   Belonged to country club..played a little myself. Played with a few women who took it WAY MORE seriously than i did. LOLOL    I mean they got angry with my attitude.  The reason i played was to take the youngest out on the course in the afternoon after school.  I stopped when he was six and i told the Captain, I hold him back.  He needs someone else to go these rounds with him.  My youngest got into golf when he was 3 years old.  He began playing...played all through highschool, got a scholarship at state college...full ride.  and then was ranked in top  4 players in Virginia  before he was 20.    He played pro after that till he met the woman he married...and he gave it up.  He was winning little tournaments at 6...by 26 he was well fed up with it.
Impressive. :thumbsup2:

My ex was into NASCAR; therefore, the kids. They got majorly into those (sorta) gambling things, where you bet on the driver and time, or some such. My son's fav was Mark Martin. Had a boatload of memorabilia, cars, etc. My (poor) daughter's was, "Why's Everybody Always Picking on Me" Jeff Gordon. lol (Hey, but she took home more of the prize winnings. Last laugh?) They went to Talladega, and I forget what all others. The kid got to drive (OOPS! Can't remember) one of the great's cars around the track in MI. (B-day gift.)

And why I thought y'all needed to know all that, I'm not sure.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:06 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:

No! It was fake noose!
You can't seriously be taking her that literally. Right?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2