Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner Treatment in US jails: Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not?

2 posters

Go down

Prisoner Treatment in US jails:  Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not? Empty Prisoner Treatment in US jails: Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not?

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:06 pm

First, let me say, I have no use for epstein, maxwell and i especially have no use for those that were their clients.... but thankfully we know who they are and they're all in jail now........what?

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6452171/ghislaine-maxwell-prison-murder-plot/

Read about US Jails and read about US prison and jail guards.   they sound worse than most of their inmates.    I'm not for cushy accommodations or ciminals but neither am i for this cruelty.   Now remember...this is under Biden's watch.   The Dems have good reasons to protect their pedophilac members and supporters...I means...the president is even a pedophile and so is his son....so as Clinton made oral sex socially acceptable.....so the biden's will make pedophilia socially acceptable.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Treatment in US jails:  Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not? Empty Re: Prisoner Treatment in US jails: Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not?

Post by Crusader Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:26 pm

You can't just take her claims about jail conditions as gospel. If jails were really that bad, people would be more likely to avoid a life of crime when they get out. She has lived a life of luxury for decades and of course isn't going to be happy with prison conditions. We need prison reform with an eye on making them more self sufficient. They should be raising their own crops and livestock, cleaning their clothes and quarters, and building furniture for government buildings. Prison days should only count towards their sentence if they work. Educated inmates should be teaching ignorant inmates GED classes as their "job". There should be no cable tv or free college. Inmates should learn to work and realize that they don't want to come back to prison.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Prisoner Treatment in US jails:  Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not? Empty Re: Prisoner Treatment in US jails: Is this the new America that the democrats say we are not?

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:40 pm

Crusader wrote:You can't just take her claims about jail conditions as gospel.  If jails were really that bad, people would be more likely to avoid a life of crime when they get out.  She has lived a life of luxury for decades and of course isn't going to be happy with prison conditions.  We need prison reform with an eye on making them more self sufficient.  They should be raising their own crops and livestock, cleaning their clothes and quarters, and building furniture for government buildings.  Prison days should only count towards their sentence if they work.  Educated inmates should be teaching ignorant inmates GED classes as their "job".  There should be no cable tv or free college.  Inmates should learn to work and realize that they don't want to come back to prison.

and i agree.  Do the Jan 6 political prisoners have similar treatment?   they've been denied family visitation, attorney visitation, forced covid shots, inhumane conditions, beatings, mistreatment and denied medical care and treatment.   I agree with your statement but i have been convinced that many of these jails are run by  people who enjoy mistreating others.   No one should be intentionally denied food or beaten or having to endure revenge treatment.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:12 am

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down