Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms

+4
Daily Bread
JMWinPR
RV
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms Empty Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:13 pm

s://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/13/jan-6-midterms-trump-00061570

and going after a former president like they are, is going to make it worse.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms Empty Re: Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms

Post by RV Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 pm

All the death-cult Democrats have are lies, fabrications and accusations.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms Empty Re: Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms

Post by JMWinPR Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:00 am

Never interfere when an adversary spends resources on useless enterprises. In fact don't even mention it. Sun Tzu or some such individual.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:09 am

They keep beating the dead horse with the same stick and obviously can't get off a losing narrative because they are at the end of the line and I think they realize it . But they aren't going to give up the power they stole easily and we think a November election will solve it .
Republicans aren't too bright in their manner of handling the Democrats either as they keep blaming ,mentioning ,and accusing "Biden " of everything that's gone wrong . They need to blame "Democrats" for all the errors and stop using Biden ,the puppet, as the scapegoat .
Americas problem lately has been a corrupted Democrat party that is governed by globelist that want our treasury and personal wealth and that party needs to be replaced .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:05 am

Daily Bread wrote:They keep beating the dead horse with the same stick and obviously can't get off a losing narrative because they are at the end of the line and I think they realize it . But they aren't going to give up the power they stole easily and we think a November election will solve it .
Republicans aren't too bright in their manner of handling the Democrats either as they keep blaming ,mentioning ,and accusing "Biden " of everything that's gone wrong . They need to blame "Democrats" for all the errors and stop using Biden ,the puppet, as the scapegoat .
Americas problem lately has been a corrupted Democrat party that is governed by globelist that want our treasury and personal wealth and that party needs to be replaced .

I agree with the majority of what you said however, I'm not sure that most Americans realize how desperate and evil the Democrats are. I would even go so far as to say that there are "Americans" who advocate for theft from middle Americans, increased taxation for middle America, the "green new deal", forcing America to "go green", electric/battery powered everything, "Mandates", coverups, etc., etc., etc.

The election was obviously defrauded and Conservative Americans have done nothing. The Bidens have obviously broken the law and flaunted it and Conservative Americans have done nothing. As a matter of fact, Democrats have lied, fabricated and broken the law repeatedly through the years and Conservative Americans have done nothing. Then there are the political prisoners, the way the left has harassed, framed and went after President Trump and virtually every member of his administration, etc. and again, Conservative Americans have done nothing.

Given the fraud, lies, fabrications, kick-backs, pay-offs and subterfuge, I expect that Democrats will "win" every election from now on and America will do nothing. Oh, it will LOOK like the elections are "fair", "honest" and "safe" and of course the "courts" will claim that everything is according to law but, it's all an illusion.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Daily Bread Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:57 pm

Marxist_Marla wrote:
RV wrote:All the death-cult Democrats have are lies, fabrications and accusations.

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082 Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082 Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082

That's all you got sweetcheeks , that's all you got .
You know it and because you're such an empty shell in terms of brain matter ,me calling you sweetcheeks is probably the biggest compliment you'll ever receive .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:39 pm

Let the propaganda wing AKA fake media go first.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:10 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Marxist_Marla wrote:
RV wrote:All the death-cult Democrats have are lies, fabrications and accusations.

Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082 Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082 Jan 6 not a winning strategery for dems at midterms 773625082

You know it and because you're such an empty shell in terms of brain matter ,me calling you sweetcheeks is probably the biggest compliment you'll ever receive .

""sweetcheeks""

Youre not hittin on my girl are you ?
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:30 pm

vege57 wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
Marxist_Marla wrote:

""sweetcheeks""

Youre not hittin on my girl are you ?
DB is a charmer. " The ladies, they love him!"

And he loves them too!
Matter of fact , he eats hot dogs from da middle, out! Just so people know.

Daily Bread and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next