Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think Ukraine is winning the war

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Wyatt Earp
6 posters

Go down

I don't think Ukraine is winning the war Empty I don't think Ukraine is winning the war

Post by Wyatt Earp Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 pm

Report: Russia occupies about 95% of Luhansk region
https://ukranews.com/en/news/859204-russia-occupies-about-95-of-luhansk-region-haidai

I believe reports about Putin's coming demise are propaganda. The news has to justify the continued fleecing of the United States taxpayer, and in order to do that, they have to pretend that victory is just around the corner.

How can a country the size of Texas take on a behemoth like Russia? The so-called "allies" Ukraine has are all feminized wussy countries.

Putin didn't decide to invade Ukraine because he was dying. He did it because Biden botched the Afghan withdrawal, so he concluded the United States is a nation of cowards.

Continuing to throw money at the problem is only causing more Ukrainian deaths. Democrats don't actually care about the Ukrainians, they just want to cause more inflation in the United States to hurt the working class.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

I don't think Ukraine is winning the war Empty Re: I don't think Ukraine is winning the war

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 31, 2022 3:31 pm

I can definitely envision that angle.

Back to top Go down

I don't think Ukraine is winning the war Empty Re: I don't think Ukraine is winning the war

Post by RV Tue May 31, 2022 4:11 pm

Considering that Russia has more resources, more soldiers, more military hardware and is a Nuclear power, I would be very surprised if Russia DIDN'T take over the Ukraine! Considering the moron in the WH, Russia will probably end up with the Ukraine and a boatload of American dollars.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:07 am

I don't think Ukraine are winning this invasion either.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:02 am

RV wrote:Considering that Russia has more resources, more soldiers, more military hardware and is a Nuclear power, I would be very surprised if Russia DIDN'T take over the Ukraine! Considering the moron in the WH, Russia will probably end up with the Ukraine and a boatload of American dollars.

I honestly don't think that's Russia's aim.

They perceived a threat on their border - the Azov Nazis, and how they were getting money from the US, and were setting up bio-weapons labs within their territory. WHILE Pantload makes noises about getting Ukraine into NATO - to of course give Fauci or his lieutenants MOAR control in running illegal gain-of-function labs and developments.

Once it's pacified and de-Nazified...it may be kept under military provisional government, so long as that actor is pretending to be head of Ukraine, but I really don't see them taking it as more territory.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:05 am

Casey Jones wrote:
RV wrote:Considering that Russia has more resources, more soldiers, more military hardware and is a Nuclear power, I would be very surprised if Russia DIDN'T take over the Ukraine! Considering the moron in the WH, Russia will probably end up with the Ukraine and a boatload of American dollars.

I honestly don't think that's Russia's aim.

They perceived a threat on their border - the Azov Nazis, and how they were getting money from the US, and were setting up bio-weapons labs within their territory.  WHILE Pantload makes noises about getting Ukraine into NATO - to of course give Fauci or his lieutenants MOAR control in running illegal gain-of-function labs and developments.

Once it's pacified and de-Nazified...it may be kept under military provisional government, so long as that actor is pretending to be head of Ukraine, but I really don't see them taking it as more territory.  

That is an interesting perspective on it. I guess I've always figured that Putin wanted to make Russia what it once was and so was attacking the Ukraine to get it back under Russian control. The U.S. illegal bio-labs and the "gain-of-function" testing that Fraudci vehemently denies all point in the direction, that you may be right. One thing is for certain though, the DNC censors, the "misinformation ministry" and the Biden regime are going to do all they can to scuttle, silence, ignore, misdirect, miscommunicate and censor ANY truthful information about what is going on in Ukraine. It wouldn't surprise me if Biden was secretly a Nazi wannabe as, the tactics he uses are EXACTLY like what Adolf Hitler did in Germany.

I've even noticed that the DNC, the Democrats, liberals and the Media are STILL going after President Trump even after their DNC puppet was installed in the WH so they must be absolutely terrified that he or someone like him will get elected again.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:22 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:Report: Russia occupies about 95% of Luhansk region
https://ukranews.com/en/news/859204-russia-occupies-about-95-of-luhansk-region-haidai

I believe reports about Putin's coming demise are propaganda. The news has to justify the continued fleecing of the United States taxpayer, and in order to do that, they have to pretend that victory is just around the corner.

How can a country the size of Texas take on a behemoth like Russia? The so-called "allies" Ukraine has are all feminized wussy countries.

Putin didn't decide to invade Ukraine because he was dying. He did it because Biden botched the Afghan withdrawal, so he concluded the United States is a nation of cowards.

Continuing to throw money at the problem is only causing more Ukrainian deaths. Democrats don't actually care about the Ukrainians, they just want to cause more inflation in the United States to hurt the working class.
remember when at the iron works the US military said only 2,000 Rus were left surrounding the holdouts? and then 375+ wounded left, and 1,700 surrender. BWAHAHAHA!!!!! heres even better news. the TOS, TOS1-A and TOS2 are now instead of being a force defender, are being used as either an execution device, or a breakthrough multiplier. by now if any military force of ukrainians are still left in luhansk, my estimates are 8,000, they have been cut off from resuply from the rest of ukraine. and if you look on a google map, the ones in the east side of the donetz river can cross a bridge, one person at a time, by foot. if they dont get shot while doing so. that force is prolly less than 300. those will be forced to surrender if someone destroys the bridge.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:08 am

yewtewb has a new vid out showing ukrainians who cant break out from their city setting fire to appt blocks.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down