Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Theory of Predictive Programming

5 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Theory of Predictive Programming Empty The Theory of Predictive Programming

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:25 am

or as i like to call it sometimes in certain instances, Predictive film

https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/18/predictive-programming/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

The Theory of Predictive Programming Empty Re: The Theory of Predictive Programming

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:17 am

well i was referencing this in the past..... and didn't know till yesterday that there was a theory for it.

And it stands to reason because of the VERY CLOSE connection of hollywood and gov't.. primarily democrat elites.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Theory of Predictive Programming Empty Re: The Theory of Predictive Programming

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:47 pm

Prior to 2020 i don't believe i had ever heard the phrase The Great Reset. I may have but it made no impression on me and i usually try to keep up as much as possible with what elites are meeting where and for what. SO i looked it up and here is what wiki (source somewhat biased)has to say:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset

In 2020 i dropped social media and dish network. I turned to ROKU and associated networks and have been perusing those for the past two years. i get news, movies, reality shows which i usually avoid, anything i want. Many of these are not the big movies that we see come oscar nite, but they're still done well, good actors for the most part and good plot lines.

Just the other night i happened to catch The Domestics (2018) one of those after the fall of civilization type movies set in present day. I was particularly taken with the conversation between the main character (mark) and another lesser character (nathan) but still a significant role.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5591666/

Nathan: The Darwin Awards, man. We Made it. We didn't drink the government kool-aid,. We escaped the race wars, toxins didn't do jack shit to our immune systems. They hit the reset button and we said, Fuck You.

Who knew Reset in 2018 in this context? Toxins? covid vaxx. See. This is exactly what i mean. Predictive Film....and that incestuous connection between whorelywood and government elite democrat/leftist elites.

It is my opinion that there are people, definitely not conservatives, who will push it as far as they can....sorta like some death wish to see if they can make it back. They do this in their lives (drugs, alcohol, sex, crime)..they do it socially, in their work, finances and especially politically.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, JMWinPR, Thom Paine and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:21 pm

Robocop..1987 Predictive Programming.

today: 2022

https://www.dailyfetched.com/san-francisco-approves-plan-to-allow-police-robots-to-kill-humans/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:02 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:36 am

https://www.infowars.com/posts/jay-dyer-exposes-the-deep-states-predictive-progamming-propaganda-secrets/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:37 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.infowars.com/posts/jay-dyer-exposes-the-deep-states-predictive-progamming-propaganda-secrets/

See 3rd clip.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:00 pm

Esoteric rule of mind comtrol is that the perp must tell 'them' (their target audience) what they are going to do to them because it prepares 'them' for desensitization.

I wonder if i need to define esoteric?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:17 pm

Remember the series V in 2011

The vitamin injections and flu vaccine episodes especially.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:40 pm

predictive programming isn't a theory...It is fact.

The Media and those behind the scenes directing this use commercials as their vehicle A lot.

Predictive Programming is when events are depicted in a movie/tv i'll add commercials, that later, come to pass...as if by magic in the viewer's estimation. It is intentional. It predicts that people are much more likely to accept an idea based on exposure to the concept in fiction.
The Concept seems to have originated with a person by the name of Alan Watt. He defines it as....a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our so called leaders.

Another Term,,,KARMA CLEARING..... is the process of divulging your intentions to the unaware in order to receive the 'blessings' or Energy from the dark entity you wish to please through way of lies, deception and darkness.

The Evil used this predictive programning for each of their false flags. They used it for the plandemic and they use it for everything. Are you aware of how many movies/tv shows came out regarding world wide plagues and zombies prior to 2020?? Look what is predominate in a lot of film right now.....ETs and AIs.

This is brainwashing, it is manipulation...and we are fools to go along with it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next