Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Hell. biden signs transhumanist EO to remake humans to achieve societal goals

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Science Hell.  biden signs transhumanist EO to remake humans to achieve societal goals - Page 2 Empty Re: Science Hell. biden signs transhumanist EO to remake humans to achieve societal goals

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:07 pm

"Woke-ism" is insanity.

We see it in these demonic Big Pharma heads...and lemme TELL ya, I'm sick of finding the head of an allegedly AMERICAN corporation, an important one, speaks with a thick accent from elsewhere. I'm sick of all these demented ideas, this hatred for Americans, for white males, for people in general. Starve them, poison them, cut off their fuel...launch nuke war.

Did you know the head of the BNSF Railway, is some BROAD? Put there by Buffet...who himself is probably a WEF insider. The broad, is the one who - ILLEGALLY - was directing shipping reps to REFUSE fertilizer movements.

Starve out the Little People - especially the white men.

I don't know if it's based in Satan or in universal pot usage; but we've completely lost our minds.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Science Hell.  biden signs transhumanist EO to remake humans to achieve societal goals - Page 2 Empty Re: Science Hell. biden signs transhumanist EO to remake humans to achieve societal goals

Post by RV Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:44 pm

Casey Jones wrote:"Woke-ism" is insanity.

We see it in these demonic Big Pharma heads...and lemme TELL ya, I'm sick of finding the head of an allegedly AMERICAN corporation, an important one, speaks with a thick accent from elsewhere.  I'm sick of all these demented ideas, this hatred for Americans, for white males, for people in general.  Starve them, poison them, cut off their fuel...launch nuke war.

Did you know the head of the BNSF Railway, is some BROAD?  Put there by Buffet...who himself is probably a WEF insider.  The broad, is the one who - ILLEGALLY - was directing shipping reps to REFUSE fertilizer movements.

Starve out the Little People - especially the white men.

I don't know if it's based in Satan or in universal pot usage; but we've completely lost our minds.

Well, let me put it this way... Some businesses drug and alcohol test lower positions, some don't. In virtually EVERY business, upper management and on are NOT drug or alcohol tested. Democrats would prefer that NO ONE is ever drug or alcohol tested, can you see why?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:23 am

Man is evil.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:35 pm

Lummy wrote:Man is evil.

Scripture tells us that in several different ways. The Bible says that the heart of man is exceedingly evil all of the time.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Lummy wrote:Man is evil.

Man presumably hasn't changed.

But Western Post-Renaissance society, sure has.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:59 am

I haven't been in NYC but i have read the article that Naomi Wolf references and i find both odd.  now i haven't noticed what they say they notice.  

https://www.frontpagemag.com/lipid-nanoparticles-are-they-subtly-changing-human-beings/

but i do believe the goal of these people (leftist/globalists/satanists whatever you want to call them IS to change our God Given DNA for their own purposes of foiling God's ultimate plan.

there. I said it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:53 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I haven't been in NYC but i have read the article that Naomi Wolf references and i find both odd.  now i haven't noticed what they say they notice.  

https://www.frontpagemag.com/lipid-nanoparticles-are-they-subtly-changing-human-beings/

but i do believe the goal of these people (leftist/globalists/satanists whatever you want to call them IS to change our God Given DNA for their own purposes of foiling God's ultimate plan.

there. I said it.  

I haven't been to New York nor would I ever want to. I was born in Commiefornia but, we moved approximately six months after I was born. I haven't been back since and have no desire to go. There are several other liberal bastions that I have not been to and have no desire to go.
RV
RV

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:08 pm

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I haven't been in NYC but i have read the article that Naomi Wolf references and i find both odd.  now i haven't noticed what they say they notice.  

there. I said it.  

I haven't been to New York nor would I ever want to. I was born in Commiefornia but, we moved approximately six months after I was born. I haven't been back since and have no desire to go. There are several other liberal bastions that I have not been to and have no desire to go.

Gnu Yark was fun, in the 1980s. I was there as an adult, one weekend, then. Rudy was mayor; Times Square was deloused and made fit for humanity. Prices were sky-high, but we saw the sites, including Ellis Island...

Saw it again in 1997, a weekend while I was training with Conrail in Philadelphia, their headquarters. Not so nice, but a pleasant afternoon and evening.

But those days are as dead as Conrail itself. As gone as a pleasant walk through downtown Philly to Independence Hall.

People have gone FERAL. Our Political Elite class has gone RETARDED.

This is an unfolding techno-Dark-Ages.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2