Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid destroys mom's home because she took his phone from him

+3
vege57
EvilCat Breath
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kid destroys mom's home because she took his phone from him - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid destroys mom's home because she took his phone from him

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Brat rage and bad/careless parenting.
Yup . They always fall back on the same excuse that they have "mental issues " . That's for sure....and when you have parents that don't give the kid direction they'll all say the same thing . Nobody accepts responsibility for failures , nobody wants to admit it - thats 99% of the reason for today's problems with families .
Bite the bullet and admit it and than you can correct it .

LOTS of kids have mental issues.  Either it's a lie or someone ought to be looking into the WHY of it.   It used to be a conspiracy theory that all these childhood vaxxes were the cause of autism.  Starting to look less and less like a conspiracy THEORY.

I know of three autistic children and there parents are antivaxxers
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Kid destroys mom's home because she took his phone from him - Page 2 Empty Re: Kid destroys mom's home because she took his phone from him

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:13 pm

As these kids are from an extended family, The brother had two that needed to be institutionalized, and the sister had one that was not as severe ,,One wonders if there is a genetic link
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:17 pm

vege57 wrote:As these kids are from an extended family, The brother had two that needed to be institutionalized, and the sister had one that was not as severe ,,One wonders if there is a genetic link

I know of someone (a forumite who has been around for decades) who has 2 autistic kids and he's a complete anal OCD moonbat himself so I have to consider the genetic link theory first and foremost too.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:21 pm

I think mental issues can be genetic.    But we have seen greater incidents of autism to one degree or another AFTER the kids start taking the required childhood vaxxes too.

We now have 2 autistic children in the family. Neither showed signs until after their vaccines. The rest of us are conservatives so some would argue that we're nuts too. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think mental issues can be genetic.    But we have seen greater incidents of autism to one degree or another AFTER the kids start taking the required childhood vaxxes too.

We now have 2 autistic children in the family. Neither showed signs until after their vaccines.    The rest of us are conservatives so some would argue that we're nuts too.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"" But we have seen greater incidents of autism to one degree or another AFTER the kids start taking the required childhood vaxxes too.""

I dont buy that,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:12 am

Red Lily wrote:Here's her response.

https://madamenoire.com/1323157/mother-whose-15-year-old-son-destroyed-her-home-speaks-out/

“It just sucks that I trusted someone and they sent the video out,” she said. “Everyone is seeing my hurt.”
I'm thinking the best anyone could do is simply respect her privacy.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:10 pm

Red Lily wrote:Here's her response.

https://madamenoire.com/1323157/mother-whose-15-year-old-son-destroyed-her-home-speaks-out/

Maybe its me because I have a low tolerance level for excuses but Moma , with all her immediate problems , made sure those eyes were dolled up , the perfect make up applied , the awesome cheek diamond was attached to record this presentation . Maybe it was done with the possibility of playing on the peoples affinity to start a Go Fund Me so she could cash in and get those booty injections she's always needed so her darling would respect her .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2