Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does

3 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does  Empty Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:41 pm

While appearing on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” music and style icon Madonna revealed her son David Banda, 16, is already out-dressing her.

“He can put on any outfit and look swag as you know what,” she told Fallon on Wednesday night.

“It’s really irritating. He wears my clothes and looks better in them. He can even wear a dress and look butch.”

The “Material Girl” wasn’t joking. Back in May, the mother-son duo matched in Adidas outfits at the WBA World Lightweight Championship at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does  Madonna-son-david_06

These idiots adopt children then turn them into freaks.

OMG she's had so much cosmetic surgery she's unrecognizable. Now the tooth bling? It looks gross!

As an aside, I was never into her or her music. Not ever!

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does  Madonna-son-david_09

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/11/madonna-says-her-16-year-old-son-wears-her-clothes-better-than-she-does/

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does  Empty Re: Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:54 pm

A woman desperate to remain young. It's not happening lady.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does  Empty Re: Madonna says her 16-year-old son wears her clothes better than she does

Post by Keith Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:52 pm

I've said enough about Madonna over the years to fill up a book. All I have to say is that I'm glad I don't read the tabloids or follow these people. Emmett Kelly has nothing on them.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down