Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Makita leaf blower

+4
JMWinPR
Calypso Jones
Thom Paine
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The new Makita leaf blower - Page 2 Empty Re: The new Makita leaf blower

Post by jirqoadai Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

What if it knocked you over backwards and then got away from you and became uncontrollable, like a high pressure fire hose on the loose? And you couldn't get back up or even get hold of it again as it bounced around, knocking you down  and beating the shit out of you and cooking your head like a big ugly hot dog until it detached from your body with a ghastly smile on your face and went flying through the neighbor's patio glass door, scaring his wife into heart attack and she died and your head got eaten by his dog?

What would you think abou it then, eh?
exhale?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

What if it knocked you over backwards and then got away from you and became uncontrollable, like a high pressure fire hose on the loose? And you couldn't get back up or even get hold of it again as it bounced around, knocking you down  and beating the shit out of you and cooking your head like a big ugly hot dog until it detached from your body with a ghastly smile on your face and went flying through the neighbor's patio glass door, scaring his wife into heart attack and she died and your head got eaten by his dog?

What would you think abou it then, eh?
exhale?

Actually, I wasn't done, but I can't think of what I was going to say. Please stand by ...
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:23 am

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

What if it knocked you over backwards and then got away from you and became uncontrollable, like a high pressure fire hose on the loose? And you couldn't get back up or even get hold of it again as it bounced around, knocking you down  and beating the shit out of you and cooking your head like a big ugly hot dog until it detached from your body with a ghastly smile on your face and went crashing through the neighbor's patio glass door, scaring his wife into heart attack and she died and your head got eaten by his dog?

What would you think about it then? Not so cool then, huh?

Oh, no, not so cool at all. I had not considered that.
Perhaps I will not buy one, thanks :) :) :) :)

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:41 pm

may i suggest a different hobby, like collecting acetylene tanks and cutting them up for scrap with a hacksaw.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:26 pm

jirqoadai wrote:may i suggest a different hobby, like collecting acetylene tanks and cutting them up for scrap with a hacksaw.

lol. a couple of years back we had some genius that was going over to a friends place to do a little welding, He decided to preload a propane bottle with both oxygen and acetylene as he he thought it would save him from carting his large oxy acetylene set over there, , He won the Darwin award, and half his mates shed ended up on the neighbors property. RIP

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/fatal-massey-explosion-he-didnt-realise-he-had-made-a-bomb/VEFCQZWHW55WU7LCFX2JGUID3U/
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:19 pm

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:may i suggest a different hobby, like collecting acetylene tanks and cutting them up for scrap with a hacksaw.

lol. a couple of years back we had some genius that was going over to a friends place to do a little welding, He decided to preload a propane bottle with both oxygen and acetylene as he he thought it would save him from carting his large oxy acetylene set over there, , He won the Darwin award, and half his mates shed ended up on the neighbors property. RIP

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/fatal-massey-explosion-he-didnt-realise-he-had-made-a-bomb/VEFCQZWHW55WU7LCFX2JGUID3U/

What's a "P Lab"? Meth? Crazy story.
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:37 pm

Crusader wrote:
vege57 wrote:

What's a "P Lab"?  Meth?  Crazy story.

Pure/Meth

He was your usual suspect a PI, his balls were bigger than his brain , Who hasnt heard of oxy octylene bombs ?

a good ways back I planted an oxy acet bomb under the bonnet of an apprentice at the company we worked for . Not a big one, in a plastic medicine bottle . I threaded the cap to take a spark plug , took off one of his leads put it on the plug in the bottle, earthed it, and we waited for him to leave, He cranked the car over and BOOM he shit himself, He reconned it bent his bonnet, lol we all got a good laugh , except him that is
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:46 am

you goofballs wear bonnets? over here only girls who are picking spring daffydills have those.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2