Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Coffee!

2 posters

Go down

My Coffee! Empty My Coffee!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:39 pm

https://world-wire.com/mycoffee-by-mike-lindell/

Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow, has recently introduced his new venture, MyCoffee, which he claims is the Best Coffee ever. He made this announcement on Lindell TV. Now MyCoffee by Mike Lindell is available on MyStore.com. It is his website for U.S. business people and their products. If you use the promo code COFFEE7, you can save 25% and enjoy the best coffee available in the market this time. Mycoffee can now be purchased on their website and also from their official mypillow store on Amazon.

Mike Lindell took the step to introduce a new venture after Walmart refused to sell his product from its store and website too. Lindell calculated the loss of $100 Million, which is a huge amount in itself. Lindell opened up about Walmart executives not responding to his calls. So, Mike Lindell launched his new venture MyCoffee, and it is the best coffee you all will ever taste.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

My Coffee! Empty Re: My Coffee!

Post by jirqoadai Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:50 pm

when i was 7, ( reads 1968 ), the Hre peoples in Khe Sahn village were recieving monies from me and a host of other OPC nuts to help fund their coffee plantation. turns out, ( we ) saps were paying for the viet cong, peoples army of viet nam ( PAVN ) and the saigon regimes taxes and other sundry expenses in order for the Hre to get their coffee onto ships at Hue. dont get taken Hawk! the growers should be able to pocket after all expenses, half of what the coffee is sold to YOU at.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down