Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next

4 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next Empty MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:10 pm

Well BRING IT.  I would like to see Fox in the hot seat.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/msnbc-admits-alex-jones-sandy-hook-lawsuit-sets-new-precedent-warns-fox-is-next/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next Empty Re: MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:50 am

Sandy Hook was never presented publically or on camera in real time as a massacre, only as media and a select group of people saying after the fact that it had been a massacre. There was no carnage evident, just, as I recall, some blood smears on glass. It had little credibility and neither, frankly, does this suit.

It looked like a drama, and the witnesses seemed incredible. The effort reaped a huge reward, so there is that. I never did believe it.

This is a very serious matter, eh?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next Empty Re: MSNBC says Jones verdict is precedent....says Fox News is next

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:29 pm

CJ, your linky no worky, so I don't know what anybody means by FOX being next. If whoever at MSNBC means sued, in general, too late! FOX has already been sued - by Sandmann. If they mean in reference to calling Sandy Hook a hoax, I somehow doubt they did.

Lummy, I promise, Sandy Hook was no hoax.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:56 pm

2cent wrote:CJ, your linky no worky, so I don't know what anybody means by FOX being next.  If whoever at MSNBC means sued, in general, too late!  FOX has already been sued - by Sandmann.  If they mean in reference to calling Sandy Hook a hoax, I somehow doubt they did.

sorry 2. they hired crisis actors who crisis acted before at the boston marathon and later in colorado.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:47 pm

let me see if i can fix that link.

oh i see what happened. When i copied the link and brought it here i failed to copy the htp part of the address. Fixed.

now here is another.

https://www.newswars.com/msnbc-admits-alex-jones-sandy-hook-lawsuit-sets-new-precedent-warns-fox-is-next/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:let me see if i can fix that link.

oh i see what happened.  When i copied the link and brought it here i failed to copy the htp part of the address.  Fixed.

now here is another.

https://www.newswars.com/msnbc-admits-alex-jones-sandy-hook-lawsuit-sets-new-precedent-warns-fox-is-next/
Next, Melber laughably said he was going to interview an expert on “lies” before introducing Mother Jones Washington Bureau Chief David Corn.
Laughably is right. C'mon, be real.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:14 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:CJ, your linky no worky, so I don't know what anybody means by FOX being next.  If whoever at MSNBC means sued, in general, too late!  FOX has already been sued - by Sandmann.  If they mean in reference to calling Sandy Hook a hoax, I somehow doubt they did.

sorry 2. they hired crisis actors who crisis acted before at the boston marathon and later in colorado.
Okay, I'm DONE with playing nice! Evil or Very Mad

How can you possibly be this stupid? Seriously?!

My niece's daughter was in school that day you stupid dumb fucks!!! MY FAMILY paced the floors, standing my their phones, praying for a phone call that would announce that at least our loved ones were in the clear. Selfish? So what! I didn't want MY sister's granddaughter to be dead! Oh, gee golly go stinking wizz.

As for Boston and Colorado, @jirqoadai, seek help. @Lummy, don't tell me our family wasn't on pins and needles beside ourselves!
It's all I can do to keep my language clean! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down