Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Shine

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moon Shine - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Shine

Post by Red Lily Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:15 pm

If you like to experiment with stuff like this it might be worth just buying a still, make the alcohol then flavor it any way you want.  It's actually very satisfying and fun.

Those little air stills are apparently quite good.  They don't take up much space and you'd also only need a very small fermenter.  My still made gallons and gallons Lol.  I turned it into bourbon, brandy, vodka, liqueurs etc or anything that took my fancy at the time and gave a lot of it away.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:32 pm

Red Lily wrote:If you like to experiment with stuff like this it might be worth just buying a still, make the alcohol then flavor it any way you want.  It's actually very satisfying and fun.

Those little air stills are apparently quite good.  They don't take up much space and you'd also only need a very small fermenter.  My still made gallons and gallons Lol.  I turned it into bourbon, brandy, vodka, liqueurs etc or anything that took my fancy at the time and gave a lot of it away.
Sounds like fun. I'd jump in, if anyone would like me afterwards. lol. We used to make beer. Stouts, malts, lagers. Was mostly Mr. 2's thing. Was fun for a while, but we lost interest, as it got to be more of a pita, than fun. That happens, time to hang it up.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 pm

It makes good Christmas presents.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones, 2cent and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down