Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican AGs go after Biden lgbt school guidance

+2
Thom Paine
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Republican AGs go after Biden lgbt school guidance - Page 2 Empty Re: Republican AGs go after Biden lgbt school guidance

Post by Red Lily Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:08 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:The federales do this crap all the time when it comes to cereal funding.
They like to threaten the states with revocation of federal highway funding when things don't go their way.
And now they think that if they threaten the children, both schools and parents will be intimidated into caving.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

Lolol. I have no idea where "cereal funding" came from but it kinda fits.

State funding.

I must admit that I had NO idea what cereal funding was but declined from asking for fear of sounding too dumb! Lolol
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Republican AGs go after Biden lgbt school guidance - Page 2 Empty Re: Republican AGs go after Biden lgbt school guidance

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:The federales do this crap all the time when it comes to cereal funding.
They like to threaten the states with revocation of federal highway funding when things don't go their way.
And now they think that if they threaten the children, both schools and parents will be intimidated into caving.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

State funding.

I must admit that I had NO idea what cereal funding was but declined from asking for fear of sounding too dumb!   Lolol

Goddam autocorrect!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:20 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

State funding.
LOL. I was wondering about that. Then decided you used 'cereal' to cover all food, in general.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:39 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

State funding.
LOL.  I was wondering about that.  Then decided you used 'cereal' to cover all food, in general.
Next thing you know, we'll have cereal killers.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:22 am

2cent wrote:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

I disagree. The parents who have the snot scared out of their kids, the parents who still wear a mask everywhere and the parents who want to disarm the law abiding will be intimidated and do whatever they are told.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:46 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  

State funding.
LOL.  I was wondering about that.  Then decided you used 'cereal' to cover all food, in general.
Next thing you know, we'll have cereal killers.
Yeah. We needs to take us out some mo' o' dem frosted mini wheats.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2