Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:25 am

Calypso Jones wrote:absolutely.  But he tells some truths sometimes without realizing it i'm sure.  He's dead you know.  THERE IS the demonic.  He recognized it but didn't put the right name to it all the time.

I remember his show from years and years ago and couldn't listen to it lots of times because it frightened me ...peoples' tempting God's fury and other stuff.  Talking about things that i knew God wanted us to leave alone.  So i didn't hear very much.  Now there's this new guy i think..George Noory??    odd name?  I've seen a photo of him and he looks middle eastern-ish if that is the right photo.    Still.  I listened to that guy who says he was in touch with ETs.  no...they're demons.   And he says...and i do believe THIS...that the gov'ts of the world will frighten us with an alien invasion/visitation at some point in the future...partly for power over us and partly they're in league with these demons whether they know it or not that they ARE demons.  I believe that that will be part of THE GREAT DECEPTION.

it may sound outlandish now...but then i think of the things that John wrote to the seven churches and did some of them say....'alright that is it for me.'  LOL

The show was an evolution. Art Bell started it on a Vegas AM radio station - he was a political conservative, inspired by Rush Limbaugh's success, and wanted to do something similar in the nighttime hours.

What happened was, he got a lot of drunks and kooks calling - including some kooks of serious stature like Fr. Malachai Martin and other known seers and futurists. Being a late-night man at a not-high-power AM station, Bell was doing his own call screening; and he got tired of trying to weed out the kooks. He decided to let them go at it.

To the station's surprise, the ratings took off. Bell had a hit program on there; and soon he set up to remote-work out of his home in Pahrump (he had a ham-radio shack there that became his studio) and then he took it syndicated and national.

He always opened, as did Johnny Carson, with a twenty-minute monologue - serious and thoughtful about political and news events. Then he'd move onto the kook ideas and kook guests.

But, of course, Art Bell had problems, and then retired, and then did weekends only, and now...been dead, what, five years? It's over.

He had his first replacement host, forget the name, which couldn't keep the ratings up. Bell still owned the program, and so fired that host and came back.

Then he brought in George Noorey. I think Bell sold the show, this time; because Noorey was no better, but Bell was far in the background, and then disappeared.

Noorey, and the Los Angeles syndicators, are all Woketard Leftists. No more half-hour conservative social-political monologues. Now it's the Daily Narrative.

Bell doesn't care. Bell is dead; his first wife is dead; his second wife is laughing all the way to the (Filipino) bank; and his son...assaulted by a Nevada high-school teacher, that was the reason for his first sudden quitting...the son would be in his forties, now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones, Thom Paine and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Tonite on Coast to Coast AM - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonite on Coast to Coast AM

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:35 am

wow. didn't know all that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2